How do I add TBBP/HDT to some items?

1. Get bodyslide

2. Open bodyslide -> outfit studio

3. File -> Load Reference... choose a .nif file that had HDT or TBBP. Usually the femalebody_0 or femalebody_1. This is located in your skyrim folder -> data -> meshes -> actors -> character assets

3a. If you don't have a body that has that stuff, make it in bodyslide.

4. File -> Load Outift... choose the .nif file for the armor you want to have HDT or TBBP (do it for _0 first and repeat for _1)

5. Top right box, click on Bones

6. Ctrl+click belly, breasts, butt for left and right (NPC Belly, NPC L Breast, NPC L Butt, NPC R Breast, NPC R Butt)

7. Click on meshes, and ctrl+click on the names of the parts of the outfit you want to apply these to (usually all of them)

8. hit Ctrl+C, then Top bar, click on Shape -> Copy selected weights

9. File -> Export -> Export NIF -> Overwrite the outfit nif

repeat for the _0 or _1 weight

1. Get bodyslide

3. File -> Load Reference... choose a .nif file that had HDT or TBBP. Usually the femalebody_0 or femalebody_1. This is located in your skyrim folder -> data -> meshes -> actors -> character assets

4. File -> Load Outift... choose the .nif file for the armor you want to have HDT or TBBP (do it for _0 first and repeat for _1)

6. Ctrl+click belly, breasts, butt for left and right (NPC Belly, NPC L Breast, NPC L Butt, NPC R Breast, NPC R Butt)

7. Click on meshes, and ctrl+click on the names of the parts of the outfit you want to apply these to (usually all of them)

thanks for help i'm gonna try this asap, I do remember having a problem when importing both the outfit and the body in bodyslide. the outfits was floating really away from the main body and It appeared like that in game. Any idea on what was causing this?

• 3 weeks later...

I'm not an expert. but it's probably caused by using different bodies & stuff.

They're mapped differently sometimes.

Move them around using the move tool.

1. Get bodyslide

thanks for help i'm gonna try this asap, I do remember having a problem when importing both the outfit and the body in bodyslide. the outfits was floating really away from the main body and It appeared like that in game. Any idea on what was causing this?

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks i'm doing that and it's taking ages to convert all the stuff I have. Wish there was a way to convert multiple mesh at once

Best I found was to just use bodyslide CBBE builder. Most of the recent CBBE conversions have it built in, and I just add it onto the ones that don't.

But no, there are no mass converters that I know of.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks i'm doing that and it's taking ages to convert all the stuff I have. Wish there was a way to convert multiple mesh at once

Best I found was to just use bodyslide CBBE builder. Most of the recent CBBE conversions have it built in, and I just add it onto the ones that don't.

Got it! Guess it won't work with UNP bodies right?

I think typically for UNP people are sticking with UUNP bodyslide. Check that out.

Got it! Guess it won't work with UNP bodies right?

1. Get bodyslide

In Outfit Studio,

FILE-> Uncheck this selection "Apply Overall Skin Transformation"

The body and outfit orientation should now look proper.  The issue that comes up sometimes with Studio is that the methods of making or converting the meshes over have changed over the course of 5 years of Skyrim Modding.

Archived