Where can i find Sexlab config file?

I had to delete my 5 years old 214 mod skyrim installation Q_Q

Now i'd like if possible if i could recover the file to import the MCM configuration of

-sexlab 

-deviously cursed loot

those are really long to configure properly and it took a lot to balance them

So where are they located?

Ty a lot.

you mean the *.json file containing all the positional tweaks you did for specific animations?   Data\SKSE\Plugins\SexLab\AnimationProfile_1.json

I mean the config file for Mcm

:(

you mean some kind of 'settings export' button that saves the other options in the MCM menu for sexlab than animation positional adjustments? then no. I personally write all that shit down on notepad

you mean the *.json file containing all the positional tweaks you did for specific animations?   Data\SKSE\Plugins\SexLab\AnimationProfile_1.json

you mean some kind of 'settings export' button that saves the other options in the MCM menu for sexlab than animation positional adjustments? then no. I personally write all that shit down on notepad

But what s the purpose of the import/export mcm buttons if no file can be recovered :( ?

When i update version i Always use them so i guess they are written somewhere.

But what s the purpose of the import/export mcm buttons if no file can be recovered :( ?

When i update version i Always use them so i guess they are written somewhere.

yeah, i'm an idiot. never tried to look for sexlab export buttons. tried it just now and my mod organizer overwrite file shows a "SexlabConfig.json" ...if you haven't been able to find that *.json file then you're out of luck.

post-899217-0-11723000-1472332577_thumb.jpg

Archived