First person arms bug

Hey guys! (if I write something wrong forgive me)

I'm having some troubles with skyrim, every time that I use first person view my arms still showing when I look down, and when I look up or move the camera they still there (I'll put a screenshot)

It began before I installed The Joy of perspective, but I unistalled it and it contiues, so I uninstalled every mod that I was using but it stills there, I hope you guys can help me!

post-1333804-0-19760900-1472179677_thumb.jpg

Using a program like

WinRAR or 7ZIP

7ZIP from sourceforge is free without hassle btw.

So unpack the contents of JoyOfPerspective,

Have a look at its folder structure ok,

Particularly interested in

Meshes folder,

So what your probably looking for is,

Meshes\Actor\ something here, like Skeletons.

also your probably wanting to have a look at

Meshes\Actors\character\Animations

Meshes\Actors\CharacterAssets\

SKSE\Pluggins\ stuff here

So anyway those are like the major ones for this file to remove...Nexus Mod Manager may not have removed them...

Also maybe you should toss out your Skyrim.ini and SkyrimPrefs.ini and make new ones.

Next I'd say load a save prior to loading Joy or Start a New game to test if it persists.

One thing I know from using Mod Organizer is that simply removing the files should be enough....Essentially you have files left over in your Skyrim\Data folder somewhere and the most likely culprits are the ones I listed.

Enhanced Camera is just the better mod as said above.

If you remove Skeletons be sure to re-install a skeleton for say XPMSE if your using bounce meshes.

Archived