WickedWhims v180b [2024-06-08]

Guest INKkan

I can confirm that the hard penis cas part causes the same-face bug. I tested it by going to a community lot that always spawns new townies. After removing the part, the bug did not occur.

Yes, so, you click File->Append and choose the blend file with other sim, then open the Object folder and select (holding shift) the: top, bottom, head, feet and rig - http://imgur.com/A5ZQxVz

Then you click the 'Link/Append from Library' button on top right and that's it.

Besides that it's good to learn how to use Dope Sheet/Action Editor for moving keyframes around. There's tons of tutorials out there but I will be making my own in the future.

Thank you. I definitely don't know how I would have figured that out solo.

Yeah. At some point, I just have to learn blender. I'm pretty familiar with keyframe concepts. So, hoping that goes easier.

I can confirm that the hard penis cas part causes the same-face bug. I tested it by going to a community lot that always spawns new townies. After removing the part, the bug did not occur.

I will look into this, but it would be great if I would knew what causes this issue in the first place.

Guest INKkan

I will look into this, but it would be great if I would knew what causes this issue in the first place.

I've noticed that when attempting to load it into Sims4Studio, it crashes. The same does not happen for the other cas part. I believe it may have something to do with the CASP and GEOM files.

I've noticed that when attempting to load it into Sims4Studio, it crashes. The same does not happen for the other cas part. I believe it may have something to do with the CASP and GEOM files.

Weird, I've edited it using Sims4Studio version Jackpot and it loads it fine. I will try to use newer version and see what can I change to fix it. Still, it would be cool to know what causes it in the first place.

Guest INKkan

Weird, I've edited it using Sims4Studio version Jackpot and it loads it fine. I will try to use newer version and see what can I change to fix it. Still, it would be cool to know what causes it in the first place.

Thanks for taking the time to look into this. :)

I think I've found the issue, fixing it now and releasing.

Blowjob On Bed:

STAGE 01

Classic_Blowjob_bed.gif

Wow Mike, you're a machine! Amazing work :D :D :D :D

Guest INKkan

I think I've found the issue, fixing it now and releasing.

Yay!  :wub:

Thanks!! Wait for this animation for include.... But something wrong happened with mouth  now, not work correctly, not open, and blender work withouth problems.... fucking inconvenients break my head  :-/

------------------------------------------

PS: I want not break my head thinking about that animations to do... Im copy mine series of Sims 3, now I know what animations to do and most important, how make it!! :P

Guest luvmebby

its because it was converted from sims 3 unlike the female mesh the male mesh had a controller built in, I remember someone saying the controller for it was in the back of the head.   unfortunately sims 4 doesn't recognize the controller so I believe its more like a ghost.  I would find the original sims 3 file delete the controller and then convert it.  if I had sims 3 I would do it myself but I dont have the things needed to convert it.   

Guest luvmebby

To have two sims or more at once you append them to the project and animate them together. You can even append a object from the game, like a bed by exporting it using Sims4Studio. When the animation is done, you create copies of the file for each sim and remove the rest of them from each file.

Would you be up to posting an image guide of the part of the process that is in blender?

I didn't know about "Append". If I load the female rig and then click Append and select the male rig, it just shows a directory structure from inside the file. I can right-click to highlight the folder. But, then the second Append button doesn't appear to change the project...

Blender has to be the least user-friendly app I've ever tried to use. I don't suppose there is any way the animations can be done in Max is there? :)

Yes, so, you click File->Append and choose the blend file with other sim, then open the Object folder and select (holding shift) the: top, bottom, head, feet and rig - http://imgur.com/A5ZQxVz

Then you click the 'Link/Append from Library' button on top right and that's it.

Besides that it's good to learn how to use Dope Sheet/Action Editor for moving keyframes around. There's tons of tutorials out there but I will be making my own in the future.

you get the same result clicking append > the file you want > scene > scene (scene includes all the files)   

post-1259645-0-96681800-1469561784_thumb.jpg

Turbo about aligning my animations

on the right side of your model window you see a box that says transform at the top, drop that arrow down so you can see the xyz variables.   hit 1 in your model window to change the view.  you can click the x location variable to move the sims location but you only need to change the active frames not the greyed out ones.   make sure all your x's match when the 1 alignment view is selected.   and they wont jump around in animation just move closer or further from the other sim you only need to adjust 1 sim with that 1 variable on all active frames.   I could do it but I dont have pose player to test it.   it crashed my game everytime I tried to use it.  so I trashed it.

Guest INKkan

Thanks!! Wait for this animation for include.... But something wrong happened with mouth  now, not work correctly, not open, and blender work withouth problems.... fucking inconvenients break my head  :-/

I did some googling and apparently there's an animation event called "SuppressLipSync" that needs to be applied somehow.

EDIT: I found this. It might be what we're looking for.

I did some googling and apparently there's an animation event called "SuppressLipSync" that needs to be applied somehow.

EDIT: I found this. It might be what we're looking for.

Thanks!! I will try in this moment and  them coment!!

Okay. Good luck!  :D

Some step Im doing bad because I have already the "SupressedLipSync" in mine clips and continue without open the mouth...

PS: Maybe some like  "SupressedLipSync"  give a solution  for movement breast too.

Guest INKkan

Some step Im doing bad because I have already the "SupressedLipSync" in mine clips and continue without open the mouth...

PS: Maybe some like  "SupressedLipSync"  give a solution  for movement breast too.

My knowledge ends here. Sorry. :( Hopefully someone will come along and help you find a solution.

About the breasts. I hope that's the case! *crosses fingers*

EDIT: Wait! The topic also mentions editing the IK Targets, did you do that as well?

My knowledge ends here. Sorry. :( Hopefully someone will come along and help you find a solution.

About the breasts. I hope that's the case! *crosses fingers*

EDIT: Wait! The topic also mentions editing the IK Targets, did you do that as well?

I have edited IK too and nothing...,  something wrong I made, but im sure here is the solution... Dont worry about, thanks!!

Now  I cant see the error, Tomorrow I will try again!!  Sometimes Im very stubborn.

Guest INKkan

Im solved the problem!! It was a mistake mine. Work withouth problems. 

Classic_Blowjob_bed_02.gif

Nice! Looking forward to using your animations! :D

Guest INKkan

I just got a notification that a bug occurred:

"Unknown result for exhibitionism action! Please report this to TURBODRIVER with description on how this happened"

My sim was fully naked and I told her to paint from reference. Then I got the notification. But nothing seems to have gone wrong, at least visually.

I just got a notification that a bug occurred:

"Unknown result for exhibitionism action! Please report this to TURBODRIVER with description on how this happened"

My sim was fully naked and I told her to paint from reference. Then I got the notification. But nothing seems to have gone wrong, at least visually.

I've tried that and everything was fine. Either I've fixed it already or that was caused by something else.

If nothing bad happened then I guess it's fine.

Thanks for the report :D

Guest INKkan

I've tried that and everything was fine. Either I've fixed it already or that was caused by something else.

If nothing bad happened then I guess it's fine.

Thanks for the report :D

No problem. :)