WickedWhims v179a [2024-04-01]

Having a problem? Read the topic (especially FAQ) and read how to report bugs!
If you say that you did everything it doesn't mean that I know what you did so you have to include that. Say what you've tried to do to fix your issue.

If you say you have the right version and enabled everything it still doesn't mean that I know what version you have and what you've enabled, you have to include that in your post.

Hey TURBO, mike24 has added a Climax animation for loveseat and armchair, think you can add the climax option for them, in the next Patreon release?

Hey! I don't know what that means, everything can have climax option.

https://s13.postimg.org/ua38mj8jb/image.png

Basically mike24 released a Climax animation for loveset and armchair, but the Climax balloon won't show up, unless I do the animation on sofa (which has the Climax balloon).

I will have to talk to Mike, but there is no reason for the climax animation to not be available, it works exactly the same as every other sex category.

I addition I made a repository for diffs of STBL files so you can easily see the differences between the old and new version. 

great! by the way, look here for example XVM nightly builds changes. I also monitor the changes of the main global mod for World Of Tanks, wich is as yours for The Sims 4. so Bitbucket would be more familiar just for me (if it fits for WW)

I only use BitBucket for private repositories, there is almost no difference with GitHub.

There is really no reason to monitor anything there, I just linked diffs so you can see side-by-side difference and know what to update instead of translating everything one by one.

I have some requests for you... :blush:

It's possible to make : phones services ? Example : Prostitute, and Stripper ? Because I have makes icons for them :

- Prostitute : http://www.zupimages.../16/35/zon2.png

- Stripper : http://www.zupimages.../16/35/esje.png

If is possible, make a option to customize a Prostitute, and Stripper...

(sorry for my english :lol: )

Nice, this could be helpful in the future updates when I get into adding careers.

Please don't use my works. Because I need it for now. I very need them. Thanks.  ;)

Ok, so I just took the dive and downloaded blender (yay me!), and I've got a quick question if somebody has an answer. Is there a way to use the nude texture mods on the rigs so they're not wearing the grey underwear? The male model has his shaft, but it's all grey and ugly. And I'm not sure how the edited female rig is different from the default one. I could work with it, but it would be a lot easier to get all the positioning just right if I could use the actual nude textures.

I'll dig around myself to see if I can figure it out, but if someone can help me out with this I'd greatly appreciate it.

Ok, so I just took the dive and downloaded blender (yay me!), and I've got a quick question if somebody has an answer. Is there a way to use the nude texture mods on the rigs so they're not wearing the grey underwear? The male model has his shaft, but it's all grey and ugly. And I'm not sure how the edited female rig is different from the default one. I could work with it, but it would be a lot easier to get all the positioning just right if I could use the actual nude textures.

I'll dig around myself to see if I can figure it out, but if someone can help me out with this I'd greatly appreciate it.

Also I need some basic objects if anyone knows where to get those (like a bed, a sofa, a chair, stuff like that).

Guest Redabyss

Also I need some basic objects if anyone knows where to get those (like a bed, a sofa, a chair, stuff like that).

I think you should open your thread (in The SimLab section), so that people can help you more steadily.  Plus follow tutorials not only by TURBODRIVER but also on Youtube: they're very very detailed. There are nude rigs if you look around and check TS3's tutorial of TheMaster.

All in all, be sure to check out everything, to do things with patience and, in particular, be sure to have spare time. As I said, I learned the basics in one day -- the problem is that I need to focus on my studies, so I can't afford to defocus.

Also, if everything goes well and you become a champ, you can open your own Patreon, haha.

Good luck and good work! :) Hope to see something yours soon!

I think you should open your thread (in The SimLab section), so that people can help you more steadily.  Plus follow tutorials not only by TURBODRIVER but also on Youtube: they're very very detailed. There are nude rigs if you look around and check TS3's tutorial of TheMaster.

All in all, be sure to check out everything, to do things with patience and, in particular, be sure to have spare time. As I said, I learned the basics in one day -- the problem is that I need to focus on my studies, so I can't afford to defocus.

Also, if everything goes well and you become a champ, you can open your own Patreon, haha.

Good luck and good work! :) Hope to see something yours soon!

Not a bad idea, mr. faker (lol), maybe I'll do that later on. Thanks for the tips!

Guest Redabyss

Not a bad idea, mr. faker (lol), maybe I'll do that later on. Thanks for the tips!

I possess far too many sex animations to be anything but the real thing. never thought someone would recognize a Shadow avatar on a adult modding site. 

*AHEM* Sorry for the OT, had to.

Is there some way to change the underwear that they wear as they strip for exo? Or perhaps you can add a setting for what they wear like a CAS choice? I like this feature but seeing all my sims walk around in the same generic underwear when I have TONS of downloaded underwear for them get's old.

The mod works very well for me, thanks so much for making it Turbo. I do have some questions tho:

1.My Sims never seem to climax. They fuck for a few hours but whenever i try to click "climax" it's grayed out. I have progression turned on.

2. Are there any good body mods to use with this? The low res junk and lack of nipples really bother me.

3. Is there a S4 First person mod, as it would work great with this? rn i'm using TAB but there's a lot of clipping going on.

Guest Redabyss

The mod works very well for me, thanks so much for making it Turbo. I do have some questions tho:

1.My Sims never seem to climax. They fuck for a few hours but whenever i try to click "climax" it's grayed out. I have progression turned on.

2. Are there any good body mods to use with this? The low res junk and lack of nipples really bother me.

3. Is there a S4 First person mod, as it would work great with this? rn i'm using TAB but there's a lot of clipping going on.

Seems it was a problem that got fixed in the recent Patreon release.

Seems it was a problem that got fixed in the recent Patreon release.

Well then, I guess i'll have to wait for it to public release. 

So, still, what body mod should i use?

EDIT: And how do i have a threesome?

that problem is caused with having an incompatible Nude body texture to fix that follow these instructions:

• scroll down on the main page to the header Optional Mods
  • click the link "Female/Male Skin Replacment & 3D Nipples by Luumia
  • once on the new websight Scroll down to the Bold Text Body Redux II
  • after the Cradits Bullit click the downloads link called DOWNLOAD SFS
  • now download the Skin replacer package file you want (Note you don't need both for it to work)
  • Next keep scrolling down to TIT-E
  • now Click the download link Titled DOWNLOAD SFS
  • Select the nipples you want to use the [fixed] Medium nipples works with the latest update (also if using wickedWhims Exhebitionist sims will strip their nipples off IF all 3 are installed except for Fixed Medium package)

hope all this helps you out

Hi!  :)

I've extracted and installed your WW mod, made sure my version of Sims 4 was up to date, and have tried deleting and reinstalling the mod. Nothing seems to work. I've attached what my mods folder looks like. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks in advance! <3

post-1548574-0-60261500-1480835697_thumb.png

I discovered a bug. If you have a transgendered male sim set to where they pee sitting down, their penis will be invisible when you try to initiate any sexual activity. 

It's the same thing for a woman who can pee like a man, she's got a penis

The only thing that shows up in my game since last update is exhibition. I've spent the last 2 hours trying to fix it on my own and now I'm exhausted! I've removed all other mods and cc and just ran ww, I've uninstalled/re-installed ww and read the last 3 pages of this forum top to bottom still nothing but exhibition and no idea how to fix it. https://gyazo.com/5936581c916e4561f74a7f6a222d22ed https://gyazo.com/57df071f93ca79f9d3445484250c2bc2 https://gyazo.com/af2ff6c41b31430f224e13c596938f3a https://gyazo.com/733669048075c08476394a8b750feb96 Have I missed the obvious again?? Please explain like you're talking to a 2 year old as it's 5am and I'm holding my eye lids open with toothpicks thank you...