Help with kneeling bug

Hello guys.

Recently started modding skyrim. After I added a few mods and played a bit with them, I encountered a bug though; my character is now always running on hands and legs all the time.

I have aroused creatures, creature framework, death alternative, devious devices (assets integration and expansion) esters (and spider+) hentai creatures, immerse fp, Jaxonz  positioner, Maria eden,  prison overhaul, puppet master, sanguine debauchery, sex lab (aroused, deadly drain, dialogs, nude creatures) skyui, tdf prostitution and zaz animation pack. 

If I use weapons my Charakter walks normal, but if I just move, I move only on my hands and legs. I am no slave currently, I ran loot and fnis, and my Charakter even does this on older saves in which I could run normal at the save point. 

Anyone knows how to fix that?

Edit: also my cross hair disappears and my hud if I don't move.

• 1 month later...

I have the same problem. I had to use a previous save and re-address the quests I had completed. I'm guessing this is a defeat/zaz/SD+ issue, as I have them installed and the load order , if not exactly correct, will make these strange animations happen.

It also happens that with the kneeling bug, I get Falmer running zaz animations even though the queue says evac, et cetera.

This is with SD+ that allows EVERYTHING to make you a slave. Watch those dogs...they mean business. I'm not certain of a fix, it sounds like a scripting issue?

Archived