[help] Animations glitching out after level up

Hello there,

So today I thought to update some mods and add some extra clothing mods to skyrim.

After updating and installing everything everything worked fine yesterday, no problems what so ever.

Today I saw that its very easy to change outfits to fit certain body's so i converted my body type from unp to cbbe.

To be sure I wasn't going to cause crashes or whichever, I also started a new playthrough...

Now the weird thing... After I level up (so very quickly :P) I get the "no sitting, crafting etc." bug (so interacting with those things makes you use it for like ~1 sec then it throws you out).

Animations and everything works fine before I level up, it happens AFTER leveling up.

I have been searching and looking around on Google, trying to setup different load orders, FNIS / LOOT etc. all to no avail.

So I am hoping that there maybe is someone more skilled than me who can help me with this, I attached the plugin list and my papyrus from my last test, maybe there is something I am overlooking, otherwise I dread the idea of having to go through every single mod to see which ones the culprit (with 200+ mods it's quite the chore).

EDIT:

I found the problem!

Apparantly with the new captured dreams (v4.1) you cannot craft while the courier comes your way! (can a mod close this topic?)

plugins.txt

Papyrus.0.log

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you so much !

Same problem, after leveling up from level 10 to 11, I couldn't use animations anymore, they would stop immediately (sitting, but also entering the crafting / enchanting / alchemy menu and being kicked out immediately...).  Double checked everything, couldn't find it and was going to remove my mods one by one, but thankfully I saw your post.  When the courier from captured dreams found my character a bit after the level up, it was fixed.

Archived