Toggling between actors in a scene for Schlongs of Skyrim?

During a sexlab scene? By default 'K' will cycle between all actors during an animation, and you should get a visual indication which one is currently selected when you switch.

I think he want's to change the position of the penis. (I think)

I believe the only controls i know off are page up and page down. Not sure if you can move it side to side..You are better of just moving the character to a better position. Like "merManc" said with sexlab the default key is "k". Also controls are in sexlabs mcm menu on how to move the character to align them better.

During a sexlab scene? By default 'K' will cycle between all actors during an animation, and you should get a visual indication which one is currently selected when you switch.

I think he want's to change the position of the penis. (I think)

I believe the only controls i know off are page up and page down. Not sure if you can move it side to side..You are better of just moving the character to a better position. Like "merManc" said with sexlab the default key is "k". Also controls are in sexlabs mcm menu on how to move the character to align them better.

The OP says he could change one actor's schlong angle but couldn't select the other to change that as well.

In any case, sexlab also includes a schlong adjustment hotkey. You select the actor by cycling through them with the 'K' key (by default) and then you can use the schlong key (mine is set to 'C' but I don't remember if I changed that or if it's the default) to angle the erection up or (by holding shift) down.

Archived