what is the best adult game in your opinion?

NÃOSEI666

(sorry for bad english)

I played a lot of illusion games and the other version of 3d sexvilla 2,i looking foward for OSA for skyrim

but for now,i have a question,is there any good adult games like illusion games,i mean,3D and all that thing

PS:i dont like too much mmos :v 

My tastes in hgames are odd. I guess I am a fan of h-rpg games. There are many but not all of them are as good. The ones I like most usually have my preferred fetishes and sometimes fetish that I don't really like but they manage to make it hot any way. English translations help a lot.

My problem with illusion these days is the feel that they lack ambition in gameplay. Similar with scenes writing.

Its hard to say which is my favourite because I llike so many for different reasons and different... flavours and fetishes.

Take Akabur's Princess Trainer for example. If you were into manipulating a girl and degrading her, turning her into a shameless whore then this is pretty good. If you like princess types then even better I guess.

There is more traditional rpg maker ones. If you like pregnancy and monsters Saki Quest is pretty good. If you like it when the protagonist is slowly corrupted and runs into many misfortunate and sexual experiences then I quite like Rhodes Fortress and Sengeki of Gear, both by the same group (ScaleGarden) and both with unique combat engines rather than boring default RPG Maker ones. There are plenty out there to play. If you need a starting point maybe try circle kame's Arms Devicer!, there is a free trial on dlsite.

Naked Order is also one of my favourites as I am a big fan of exhibitionsim. I think the girl is cute and the game is clever. The story is simple, your sister has been kidnapped and you're blackmailed running around naked at night. You need to find suitcases which contains "orders". Complete them to earn stars. There are a variety of different scenes and endings.

I like games like Skyrim too but to me it isn't really an adult game. The adult mods add to the experience but I enjoy experiencing the mods and the customizations more than actually playing it all together. I think at the end of the day the lack of characterizations in our mods makes it less exciting, it becomes mostly just a short scene. The dialogue and scenarios aren't as gratifying for me unless I need a specific kink that can't be answered by others such as having a nice gagged Lightning model getting impaled by a horse or something. Skyrim is sooo good for inacting these little fantassies but if i want something else new to experience then I look elsewhere.

I haven't played in a really long time but 3d Sexvilla 2 with the Klub 17 addon is probably the best adult-focused game I've played. I'm slightly worried to reinstall it, the newest version seems a bit sketchy. Has anyone played it recently? 

But yeah, overall I think 3D Sexvilla had what I wanted. Being able to pose, customize and frame my subjects are the most important things for me. I don't care about story or gameplay. Sexvilla was fairly sandbox, so I liked that. I've tried many Japanese 3D adult games, but they never really worked for me. Some had really complicated installation/modding, others had a terrible camera and limited posing. I usually enjoy the 2D ones more. I'm a big fan of Toshihide Sano's work. Otherwise I tend to like 2D games involving oral sex or super heroines. I boot up SuperDeepthroat from time to time. Recently I played Something Unlimited by SunsetRiders7. I like naked super heroines but I got bored trying to unlock all the poses. I also found a Lara Croft themed game called Butler's Bitch by Akabur (god these games have terrible names, sometimes). It's a flash game, Lara is well drawn and the animations are good. Otherwise I tend to find the women in some games really attractive but the game itself kinda boring and predictable.

These days I mostly use adult content in regular games. I've spent most of my time in Skyrim. It's the closest thing I could find to 3D Sexvilla 2 with better graphics and high customization. I'm happy with it, although I wish more games would let me do that. Fallout 4 could get there, but I dunno. Thanks to the wonderful work of the community, Dead or Alive 5 has become a lot more interesting. The Sims 4 isn't bad but the nude skins are all messed up now due to the latest update. If you can wrap your head around that then it might be a good option. As for nude mods, I try everything that seem decent or that let me change breast size. If the game has a good camera and let's me do low angles I'm pretty much guaranteed to do a photoshoot. I've been meaning to start modding Street Fighter 5 and Saints Row IV, but I'm kinda lazy. So yeah, aside from modding non-adult games I don't really play adult games a whole lot. Unless they let me take decent screenshots. Right now Skyrim seems to be the best bet. I kinda wish there was something newer than 3D Sexvilla to recommend, though.

Depends ... 

My list would be

1 KinkyMod

2 Skyrim + Sexlab

3 Java Sim Brothel

4 Fallout New Vegas + Sexout

5 Poor Sakura (flash), or NewLife, or Girl Life (QSP), or World of Whorecraft, etc

1 ... Overall, I'd rate Onikikay's Kinky Mod for Sims 3 at #1. It's easy to install, contains a huge amount of detail, and it's remarkably stable (Patreon Build).

2 Skyrim has some mods that are fantastic, if you spend half an hour configuring them so they're just right. (e.g. Deviously Cursed Loot). Beware though, I found some mods incomprehensible, with weird shit happening all the time (Sanguine Debauchery and others).

3 Get it free off futanaripalace. Brothel sim with three phases per day, and I actually play this for the strategy and not for the pics.

4 Some fantastic mods as well ... only I've never gotten past Novac because F:NV mods like to crash and burn and fuck up my savegame. (Missing NPCs, quests getting stuck, companions getting stuck, that kind of shit).

5 Poor Sakura was fun for a few evenings, so was Girl Life. World of Whorecraft would be cool but the downloads are huge and via the kind of download service that constantly opens ads and cripples download rates, so I only tried episode one and decided to screw the rest.

I have yet to try Something Unlimited. Is there a public release or is just patreon only? I really enjoy SunsetRiders7's art. His Bend or Break Korra game is pretty good too, you can find it on Newgrounds.

I believe the game is completely free, although I think SR7 had to release it discreetly to prevent take downs from DC comics. It shouldn't be too hard to find, though.

Archived