How to make mods work in steam version?

AldoCore

Hey guys, Im new in  pc mods and i really want to now how i cant be able to run mods in  Steam Version, i hear that you need a ini file to be able to run the mods but i don't now it thats possible in steam verions of the game.

I want to use the H-LOD Nude Mod in my game but i dont now how  to installed.

Any help is welcome.

I can't name the exact details off the top of my head but you need to have at least one DLC installed in your steam version so you have a valid .ini file to edit which is where you would add your DLC files. It can even be the pre-purchase set or a character purchase, so long as you have one. Otherwise, you will have to use a special version (such as 3DM) which will provide you with a modded .ini file. However, the steam version cannot use Autolink mods so you will either have to re-pack TMC/TMCL/H/HL/--P/--C files using a DLC tool.

I can't name the exact details off the top of my head but you need to have at least one DLC installed in your steam version so you have a valid .ini file to edit which is where you would add your DLC files. It can even be the pre-purchase set or a character purchase, so long as you have one. Otherwise, you will have to use a special version (such as 3DM) which will provide you with a modded .ini file. However, the steam version cannot use Autolink mods so you will either have to re-pack TMC/TMCL/H/HL/--P/--C files using a DLC tool.

I have two DLC

Archived