Question about Autolink

TranscendedGuy

Ah ok. Kind of thought so.  Anyway, I able to know how to add hair for the costumes.  I also set EnableStoryMoviePhotoGraph to 1, but unable to move the camera around for some reason.

Now my question is, how can I mod the cinematic cutscenes in the story?  I know you can do that in ink_reshuffle before.  But with autolink so easy to use, I'm not sure which costume slot for that.

Ah ok. Kind of thought so.  Anyway, I able to know how to add hair for the costumes.  I also set EnableStoryMoviePhotoGraph to 1, but unable to move the camera around for some reason.

Now my question is, how can I mod the cinematic cutscenes in the story?  I know you can do that in ink_reshuffle before.  But with autolink so easy to use, I'm not sure which costume slot for that.

You have to have the cutscene paused before you can move the camera around. The camera controls are via your numpad.

I also have a question about Autolink, it's awesome and makes it so easy to add new costumes and such! But I have some problems with makup, hair and such... I.e. I have these files to change Honoka's eye color to brown:

HONOKA_FACE3.TMC

HONOKA_FACE3.TMCL

Where should I place them to make it work? Please help!

I also have a question about Autolink, it's awesome and makes it so easy to add new costumes and such! But I have some problems with makup, hair and such... I.e. I have these files to change Honoka's eye color to brown:

HONOKA_FACE3.TMC

HONOKA_FACE3.TMCL

easy brother  :cool::shy:  :cool: 

• @NAME.FACE.TMC
  • @NAME.FACE.TMCL

you can associate a face to a certain hairstyle. Example:

• @NAME.HAIR.TMC
  • @NAME.HAIR.TMCL
  • @NAME.FACE.TMC
  • @NAME.FACE.TMCL

Then once you select that hair in-game, you'll see the face changed too.

Done  :D  :D  :D 

HONOKA_FACE3.TMC

HONOKA_FACE3.TMCL

• @NAME.FACE.TMC
  • @NAME.FACE.TMCL

• @NAME.HAIR.TMC
  • @NAME.HAIR.TMCL
  • @NAME.FACE.TMC
  • @NAME.FACE.TMCL

Thanks a lot for your reply :D  I get it, I managed to get it to work now, both hair and makeup!

And then one more question arises...

Now, I got it to work by renaming and placing those face files in the Honoka -> 01 folder, the folder for costume 01.

Is it possible to make a "global" face/hair change for a character with Autolink? Like, I want all costumes of Honoka to have the brown eyes, can it be done?

HONOKA_FACE3.TMC

HONOKA_FACE3.TMCL

• @NAME.FACE.TMC
  • @NAME.FACE.TMCL

• @NAME.HAIR.TMC
  • @NAME.HAIR.TMCL
  • @NAME.FACE.TMC
  • @NAME.FACE.TMCL

Thanks a lot for your reply :D  I get it, I managed to get it to work now, both hair and makeup!

And then one more question arises...

Now, I got it to work by renaming and placing those face files in the Honoka -> 01 folder, the folder for costume 01.

Is it possible to make a "global" face/hair change for a character with Autolink? Like, I want all costumes of Honoka to have the brown eyes, can it be done?

you 're welcome :D  :D  :D 

of course, just add the files in honoka folder not sub folder 01 02 etc.

Done  :cool:  :cool:  :cool:

Archived