*Help* YII-TECHNIQUES-LABORS Loli Mod

robotxrok

Ok. went through the whole page, read everything, downloaded what i wanted (just not all the optional jazz) And im stil having trouble... or am I?

for starters, when i start a new game, i cannot choose a loli race or the x117 "race" (whatever that is) I have no option to make her flat chested, or height, or anything... is that how it is suppose to be? The npcs are infact differntly clothed, but their faces are no different, and the skin textures are gross, and....matte? ugh Im running the game on Ultra so that shouldnt be an issue.

And so we are DOUBLE clear, i drag and drop the contents of the download INTO the data folder correct? and overide it all.. I reinstalled Skryim vanilla just to make sure.

My main question is, have i done it wrong/right? am i missing any core mods? Any help would be greatly GREATLY appreciated.

Ok. went through the whole page' date=' read everything, downloaded what i wanted (just not all the optional jazz) And im stil having trouble... or am I?

for starters, when i start a new game, i cannot choose a loli race or the x117 "race" (whatever that is) I have no option to make her flat chested, or height, or anything... is that how it is suppose to be? The npcs are infact differntly clothed, but their faces are no different, and the skin textures are gross, and....matte? ugh Im running the game on Ultra so that shouldnt be an issue.

And so we are DOUBLE clear, i drag and drop the contents of the download INTO the data folder correct? and overide it all.. I reinstalled Skryim vanilla just to make sure.

My main question is, have i done it wrong/right? am i missing any core mods? Any help would be greatly GREATLY appreciated.

[/quote']

First of all you choose the flat chest from the folders not in character creation secondly if you don't like the textures just download original UNP body and repalce it and finaly the height is as it should be this is a loli mod they are meant to be short choose original ashen if you want normal height

The END :P

Ok. went through the whole page' date=' read everything, downloaded what i wanted (just not all the optional jazz) And im stil having trouble... or am I?

[/quote']

First of all you choose the flat chest from the folders not in character creation secondly if you don't like the textures just download original UNP body and repalce it and finaly the height is as it should be this is a loli mod they are meant to be short choose original ashen if you want normal height

Im sorry im coming off pissed... im not. i just really want this to work... I dont have an ashen race... im pretty sure the textures that came with this pack are really nice... so im confused why they look jacked, and should the npcs face's change also? im just the kind of person that needs literal instructions. i have nothing to go off of to know that "its working"

thanks for the reply

[/quote']

Im sorry im coming off pissed... im not. i just really want this to work... I dont have an ashen race... im pretty sure the textures that came with this pack are really nice... so im confused why they look jacked, and should the npcs face's change also? im just the kind of person that needs literal instructions. i have nothing to go off of to know that "its working"

thanks for the reply

just donlowad the mod from the page then a folder named complete loli v0.6 will be on your pc open it with winrar open the folder named complete loli (inside the winrar ) you see some folders and pictures just open main and take data folder into skyrim directory pretty simple really ( if you want flat chest just choose it from the folder with the same name)

First, you might wanna try downloading the Ashen Oriental Race mod.

I'm not sure if Complete Loli v0.6 gives you all the files necessary for the Ashen race to work.

I believe it merely adds a few files to get the loli race to work.

So try that.

Then you might want to try installing all the options, although it's optional I'd recommend it.

And like Veta said, the options cannot be selected in-game.

May want to try messin' with the load order of the mods as well, race mods should be at the top.

Archived