[SOLVED] Help in removing RaceCompatibility.esm dependency

Nasseliten

Hey, I wanted to use an armor from the succubusrace mod by nikitaa. I wasn't able to find a standalone version of it anywhere

so just decided to download the entire race. I'm running requiem so I cant have playable races in my game.

I opened up the esp in TesVEdit and removed the playable flag.

But I just can't figure out how to remove the RaceCompatibility.esm dependency from it.

I'm sure it's easy I'm just stupid...

Any help would be appriciated!

can't figure out how to remove the RaceCompatibility.esm dependency from it.

In TESVEDIT open your mod, then expand, Click File Header under your mod (left side), then on the right side look at Master Files, Right click the racemenucompatability.esm and select remove. Exit, save changes and the dependancy for that esm will be removed.

can't figure out how to remove the RaceCompatibility.esm dependency from it.

In TESVEDIT open your mod, then expand, Click File Header under your mod (left side), then on the right side look at Master Files, Right click the racemenucompatability.esm and select remove. Exit, save changes and the dependancy for that esm will be removed.

Thank you kind traveller, that worked!

Archived