pregnant belly turns on and off

nightshad

what mods are adding inflations some mods must be fighting the node

Make sure BeeingFemale has the NIO Skeleton selected 

Get rid of hentaipregnancy if you have BeeingFemale for one because its an older pregnancy mod that doesn't use NIO if you want cum inflation you can use fill her up or DcursedLoot has an option as well.

what mods are adding inflations some mods must be fighting the node

Make sure BeeingFemale has the NIO Skeleton selected 

only thing i got is BeeingFamale. Egg Factory, soul oven III . and beeing female does have nio sekeleton selected. right. i got rid of it. all that i got is egg factory, beeing female and chid + soul gem mod.

What about hentaipregnancy if you have BeeingFemale for one because its an older pregnancy mod that doesn't use NIO if you want cum inflation you can use fill her up or DcursedLoot has an option as well.

Honestly I don't know why you have 3 pregnancy mods lol

What about hentaipregnancy if you have BeeingFemale for one because its an older pregnancy mod that doesn't use NIO if you want cum inflation you can use fill her up or DcursedLoot has an option as well.

i got rid of that and im using that Juice mod for the inflation also. soon as i uninstalled hentai pregnacny skyrim crashed. what am i missing that i need to take off :) i took off children and soul gems also as i got beeingfemale working

Mods that use Inflation:

Pearl Juice (NIO)

Hentaipregnancy (something else)

BeeingFemale (NIO + Others)

SoulGem Oven III (NIO)

Egg Factory (NIO)

As far as I know these are all the mods that change your weight but make sure in the MCM menu you check to see if they have other scaling options select NIO for each one.

To make it not crash you have to start a new game and then load up your game from the new save. honestly I would try to figure things out right now with your game it sounds like it will be far from stable lol figure out the mods you want and don't want until you get down to a stable load order

I got Peral Juice, Beeing Female, Soul Gem Oven III and Egg Factory. that only pregnancy mods i got running :) i uninstalled the child mod and the game didnt crash

now my belly growing normally again :) just need to fix my overly huge balls on my chest hahaha ><

Beeing Female, Soul Gem Oven III  these two mods are rather script heavy just saying you may want to remove one you don't have too but it will save you some heavy script load in your game.

Do you know savetool?

Beeing Female, Soul Gem Oven III  these two mods are rather script heavy just saying you may want to remove one you don't have too but it will save you some heavy script load in your game.

Do you know savetool?

TESEDIT i do but scares the crap out of me @_@ im scared ill brake something unless it has an auto ficture i dont know about

its back to normal

download it now :) what does it do exactly

When you uninstall a mod with scripts it will leave behind script fragments in your save meaning that the mod never truly gets uninstalled this erases that information from your save that can cause problems. Even know this isn't a sure fire way of "like it never was installed in the first place" mentality it can still leave behind traces but its better to clean than to not.

Once you start your game with the mods unistalled save it.

- Open up save tool

- Load your last save 

- now the options it has are fixscriptinstances, delete all #, clean other, del. broken activities. Click them all and click save and confirm you want it saved it will create a backup.

Load your game and hopefully you didn't break things too badly just so you know that try not to uninstall mods during mid playthru its always a bad idea if you want a stable save anyway. If you have to unistall look for an uninstall feature in the MCM or anything that shuts down the mod you want uninstalled.

When you uninstall a mod with scripts it will leave behind script fragments in your save meaning that the mod never truly gets uninstalled this erases that information from your save that can cause problems. Even know this isn't a sure fire way of "like it never was installed in the first place" mentality it can still leave behind traces but its better to clean than to not.

Once you start your game with the mods unistalled save it.

- Open up save tool

- Load your last save 

- now the options it has are fixscriptinstances, delete all #, clean other, del. broken activities. Click them all and click save and confirm you want it saved it will create a backup.

Load your game and hopefully you didn't break things too badly just so you know that try not to uninstall mods during mid playthru its always a bad idea if you want a stable save anyway. If you have to unistall look for an uninstall feature in the MCM or anything that shuts down the mod you want uninstalled.

i use NNM and so far so good when it comes to uninstalling stuff. but alright :)

When you load up a mod in your game and as soon as you save it keeps data of that mod in your save. When you uninstall that mod it has script fragments that still try to call on functions that no longer exist because you uninstalled it. Now you can see how error's in your log or game constantly searching for an onupdate that doesn't exist will eventually corrupt your save making it unplayable.

When you load up a mod in your game and as soon as you save it keeps data of that mod in your save. When you uninstall that mod it has script fragments that still try to call on functions that no longer exist because you uninstalled it. Now you can see how error's in your log or game constantly searching for an onupdate that doesn't exist will eventually corrupt your save making it unplayable.

thank you aareyn you are so nice to help me fix this :) ^___^

thank you aareyn you are so nice to help me fix this :) ^___^

You're welcome happy modding ;)

Archived