Small cup BBB upper bodys?

Janet

Hey. For a while I've noticed that for some of my characters. Some animations for the lovers with PK mod only move one breast. I looked and played around and found... Not all of these upper bodys are BBB enabled!

I'm pretty much just asking. Is there any BBB enabled B cup upper bodys?

I know there exists a HGEC B-cup; SpeedBuster also made a few bodies with smaller cup sizes, and others do exist (admittely though I haven't investigated this very much).

What you should do is download BBB Designer (http://tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=34762), play around with it until you find a body you like, then (optionally) use that as your default body. All the body meshes in that mod should have functioning BBB.

it's actually really easy to weight armor or bodies for BBB.

All you do is load the body you want to be bouncy, select the area to bounce and then select the bbb body and transfer the weighting to it.

Saaya has a tutorial on the nexus... Honestly getting blender set up is more difficult than actually doing the BBB stuff.

It's really that easy? Huh. I should see if I can weight the western armor and dancers clothes sometime then.

Oh. I neglected to thank the link to BBB body designer earlyer. Thanks Pink. Mine had BBB only for AA and D and E for some reason.

Archived