Disabling collisions

raptor4d4

Got a poser mod with poses for pairs and threesomes.  When all the parties I'm trying to manipulate are NPCs, getting them all into the right places is easy.  But when I want to add my own character into the mix it gets very tricky.  Collisions with the other NPCs makes it difficult for my character to get into the right place.  More often than not, this proves impossible.

I know there is the console command TCL that is supposed to disable collisions and allow clipping.  But he command doesn't seem to want to work for me.  I type TCL but my character still faces collision issues.  I try clicking on an NPC in the console and typing this command in the hopes it will disable collisions for them but it doesn't work.

Am I doing something wrong? 

I don't think TCL will solve your problem, if you haven't tried it you should try using SL Tools and see if that can help organize your animations better.

It's not really an animation though, not something requiring SexLab to trigger anyway.  Though I do admit I still have trouble getting my actors to line up properly in sex animations.

I'm talking about poses added by mods like Halo's Poser.  You can make characters assume poses for paired or threesome sex scenes and then manually position them.  With mods like the Jaxonz Positioner I can easily get NPCs into the right place.  As long as they are frozen with the TAI command then collisions don't seem to be a problem.  It is only when I want to use the character I'm controlling, make them part of the scene I am trying to pose, that I have a problem.  I can't get them into the right place because collisions with the other actors keep pushing me away. 

Well that's extremely interesting. In this case I'm not really sure why TCL is not working for the problem because it should allow you to simply float right through the NPCs. I guess (stretch here) you could attempt making a clean save and trying it again, but all and all the problem is probably you're just putting actors too close together.

TCL only works if you have *nothing* selected with the console. If someone or something is selected, the command will just fizzle and report nothing. Use the mouse wheel to cycle through until you un-select everything and try it again, it should say "collision disabled" or something similar.

Archived