Deleting XPMSE animations?

Hi, is it safe to delete the XPMSE animations?

I ask because I don't plan to use them at all and I'm just above the FNIS animation limit

Will it cause crashes?

Papyrus log reports some errors but they don't seem important

Thanks in advance!

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/11811/?

Recent Change(s)

2016/07/19

FNIS Behavior 6.3 XXL: (Optional release)

Increases the maximum number of animations by 50% (8000 to 12000)

Adds Alternate Animations for npc_turnXXX.hkx

Note: FNIS 6.3 XXL will run slower on PCs with little memory.

It is also likely, that using mods with a total of more than 8000 animations will increase the likelyhood of load CTD. How much? I don't know. Use at your own risk.

Might consider updating your FNIS before removing files :)

I've ran XPMSE without the special animations for a while (although it was because I didn't know if I needed them in the first place) 

If you disable them via MCM it shouldn't harm, but should they be activated by accident you'll obviously crash each time the game points to them and can't find them. That's why I installed them in end anyway, as my XPMSE loves to change its settings on its own.

(Have to adjust my sword's behaviour every once in a while, and when I didn't have the animations installed, they were suddenly activated in MCM, causing me to crash.)

Hi, is it safe to delete the XPMSE animations?

I ask because I don't plan to use them at all and I'm just above the FNIS animation limit

Will it cause crashes?

Papyrus log reports some errors but they don't seem important

Thanks in advance!

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/11811/?

Recent Change(s)

2016/07/19

FNIS Behavior 6.3 XXL: (Optional release)

Increases the maximum number of animations by 50% (8000 to 12000)

Adds Alternate Animations for npc_turnXXX.hkx

Note: FNIS 6.3 XXL will run slower on PCs with little memory.

It is also likely, that using mods with a total of more than 8000 animations will increase the likelyhood of load CTD. How much? I don't know. Use at your own risk.

Might consider updating your FNIS before removing files :)

I didn't know it was updated, thanks a lot it indeed saves the problem!

I've ran XPMSE without the special animations for a while (although it was because I didn't know if I needed them in the first place) 

If you disable them via MCM it shouldn't harm, but should they be activated by accident you'll obviously crash each time the game points to them and can't find them. That's why I installed them in end anyway, as my XPMSE loves to change its settings on its own.

(Have to adjust my sword's behaviour every once in a while, and when I didn't have the animations installed, they were suddenly activated in MCM, causing me to crash.)

Ok that's good to know Thanks!

Archived