Juan more question

Professorg

Alright, actually I'm posting a straw poll, two of them. Here you go! The more answers I get the more likely you will like the game :)

Sexual preference in game, largest votes gets in the game:

http://www.strawpoll.me/10789477

Friendly NPC AI:

http://www.strawpoll.me/10789499

Enemy NPC AI:

http://www.strawpoll.me/10789516

Gameplay:

Fuck you it's an MMO ARPG TPS/FPS Hardcore no difficulty settings it's on the scale of DarkSouls difficulty, why? I really have always wanted something like this.

Setting (This is a HUGE question since I really need it answered, why at the bottom? I need REAL answers, so people what would stay through all 3 polls, PS I don't know what to do here, I'm working HUGELY on the base of this game but since this is all based on 3d modeling and level design please put what you really want, the ones on the post are things I've always wanted but heck if you want something else, post it):

http://www.strawpoll.me/10789529

Anyway yes, I do listen to these questions, I'm making this game for YOU AND ME I will consider EVERYTHING however if it's way out there I'll probably read it, post a reply as to why I won't do that, then ignore it and move on.

To those that want an AMA do this poll, if >50% of you say yes then I will do it and you can ask me anything about the game and even suggest things.

http://www.strawpoll.me/10789551

NOTE: You can vote yes and no because balls? I messed up :I

Edit: Lol, I said two, fuck it, keep my fuckup.

Edit 2: It has been brought to my attention that none of my animations look polished, my game looks like garbage, graphically. That's due to the fact that I'm making the scripts, the gameplay, the mathematics behind the scene first. All of the coding and databasing is my main goal right now, I keep a very large XML file filled with tasks that I need to do to get this game working in a smooth concise fashion where it feels like a AAA game but was really made by a Indie developer.

I am going to hold off polishing animations till I am done the background mechanics from which I am going to make "inverse kinematic" animations on many many scenes, a personal favorite is really the reason, however it is also due to the fact that I need feet to rest on steps, arms to hang ever so slightly when you're standing still, things like that, smooth touches.

Have you ever player Dark Souls, or Shadow of the Colossus, or even Skyrim and seen how when you put your foot on that step your character "magically" falls to the ground? how it perfectly mends to the ground, or a huge one in Shadow of the Colossus, how the horse will bend to the slope of the ground making this realistic and fluid animation of going downwards, that is "inverse kinematics" in modern engines.... There is no reason to not implement it, it is almost automatic almost automatic (CEV) so it's not hard to have a very nice polished animation as long as you know how to create nice skeletons and rig it correctly.

3d modeling as I had mentioned in some of my other posts is not really my strong suit, I have done it for a while as a hobby not like how I have done coding and scripting as more of a job, so it's a little rough however I can make detail objects, weapons, and things like buildings, crates, trash, trash cans, just little things like that. That's really why I have a Patreon, so that I can hire someone to make larger things, like 3d characters, enemies, etcetc. However if I cannot find anyone or the Patreon goal for that is not met, I have full intentions to delve more into 3d modeling and will most likely touch up models to a higher poly through zbrush sculpting.

Wow, that seems like a pretty ambitious project. Making a 3D ARPG is already a monstrous chore, not only in the programming department but also in the animation side. And if you add MMO elements...well, it's unfeasible for a single person. But the biggest problem is the fact that you don't have a clear image in your head. The setting and the sexual preferences involved should be things you absolutely love, not things left to a poll for others to decide. Like torture for example, you even said in the poll you'd be nauseous to implement it. It's fine if you want to mix in some popular themes, but in the end you should prioritize your own tastes over others ;)

As for the concept itself, perhaps it should be wiser to lower the level a little bit. Instead of going for a difficult 3D environment, instead use a 2D one with the same mechanics. Games like Enter the Gungeon, Salt and Sanctuary, Titan Souls and DarkMaus are good examples of that. But if you still want to go with the hard choice, I guess using a setting where it makes sense for a character to battle the hordes of rapists evil, going for a medieval or a post-apocaliptic theme would be easier. Sci-fi also has it's merits, and may be easier since the resources needed can be found in abundance.

Oh well, there are tons of things I could comment on, but with the little info at the moment I'd rather not ramble like a madman for an hour or two. Gotta prepare that concept and estimate the difficulty, Professorg! Making a game is no walk in the park - but rather a desperate run in the depths of hell, while being chased by angry demons armed with whips and chains.

Don't want to demoralize you, of course...but seeing the level of presentation I thought it would be a good act to warn you beforehand. But don't listen to me! Go nuts and do what you like!

Wow, that seems like a pretty ambitious project. Making a 3D ARPG is already a monstrous chore, not only in the programming department but also in the animation side. And if you add MMO elements...well, it's unfeasible for a single person. But the biggest problem is the fact that you don't have a clear image in your head. The setting and the sexual preferences involved should be things you absolutely love, not things left to a poll for others to decide. Like torture for example, you even said in the poll you'd be nauseous to implement it. It's fine if you want to mix in some popular themes, but in the end you should prioritize your own tastes over others ;)

As for the concept itself, perhaps it should be wiser to lower the level a little bit. Instead of going for a difficult 3D environment, instead use a 2D one with the same mechanics. Games like Enter the Gungeon, Salt and Sanctuary, Titan Souls and DarkMaus are good examples of that. But if you still want to go with the hard choice, I guess using a setting where it makes sense for a character to battle the hordes of rapists evil, going for a medieval or a post-apocaliptic theme would be easier. Sci-fi also has it's merits, and may be easier since the resources needed can be found in abundance.

Oh well, there are tons of things I could comment on, but with the little info at the moment I'd rather not ramble like a madman for an hour or two. Gotta prepare that concept and estimate the difficulty, Professorg! Making a game is no walk in the park - but rather a desperate run in the depths of hell, while being chased by angry demons armed with whips and chains.

Don't want to demoralize you, of course...but seeing the level of presentation I thought it would be a good act to warn you beforehand. But don't listen to me! Go nuts and do what you like!

Action game need a lot of work, especially 2D act game. It's more like a craft work demand all kinds of skills, from map making, piexl art and so on.

So I think I need to ask you something before you really begin the task

1,Is the game a "MMO" game like WOW or "multiplayer" game like GTA/Diablo/etc

2,Is your game a PVP game or story-based game?

3,What's the role of sex scene in your game? punishment?  reword? Part of the story?

4,What the game you want it to be in your mind?  DarkSouls with gun? openworld game with story like skyrim? sandbox game such as minecraft?

Just from what im seeing im falling in love with the idea of your game!  As a Dark souls vet and avid lover of the sexual arts i have always wanted them to mix! I WILL FOLLOW THIS AND I WILL NOT STOP!

I do hope I can satisfy both wants! I do try to post many videos on my Patreon (all free to watch) so yeah :)

(I post them as unlisted to avoid being ban by YouTube)

voted giving my opinions

Thank you for your opinions, I will read them :)

Things that are done:

- Animated Combat Per-pixel collision

- Physical material combat collision checking

- Weapon velocity to check damage dealt

- Full inventory system

- Chat system

- Trading system

- NPC AI (done but buggy at the moment)

- 4 Armors (not public however they are mostly done)

- 1 High poly AR

- 12 Swords

- Full crafting system

Hm.... I can do this, 3d is easier than 2d also guess what.... Everything I said above works on a dedicated server with around 30kb/s, for example, WoW runs at around 300kb/s

3D Modeling is something I'm not great at, animation is easy (I use motion cap, 4 camera set up however no RGB-D so I use an odd setup).

Action game need a lot of work, especially 2D act game. It's more like a craft work demand all kinds of skills, from map making, piexl art and so on.

3D ARPG's are easier to me, I can't draw worth shit but I can animate so it is easier, also programming is easy too.

So I think I need to ask you something before you really begin the task

1,Is the game a "MMO" game like WOW or "multiplayer" game like GTA/Diablo/etc

2,Is your game a PVP game or story-based game?

3,What's the role of sex scene in your game? punishment?  reword? Part of the story?

4,What the game you want it to be in your mind?  DarkSouls with gun? openworld game with story like skyrim? sandbox game such as minecraft?

0) I've already started

1) WoW where you can see anyone and everyone and invite them to a party

2) PVP/PVE

3) Roll? Whatever you want, just want to get pregnant? SURE! Want to be gangbanged or be in a gangbang, JOIN IN!, This is a simulation, not a forced anything. Creatures and NPCs do have an arousal threshold in which they can be aroused enough to rape you when you get KO'd though.

4) You sound like you're trying to limit it to other games when there isn't really anything like it. Danksouls difficulty, Fallout weapon creation, Open World like WoW, but fuck making your own house because it's difficult as hell.

"Just do it and failure is a must. From that, you will surrender or a new strength."

yoda1.jpg

"Also ... Do not temped to the dark side, became a scammy patreon."

よんにれ 炎 it (what is it in Japanese)

I've had Patreon for a while now, look at a large amount of my posts, I don't put my patreon in it unless I don't want to re-type something. You can always look at almost all of my Patreon posts for free, I have it for the people who want to support the game they don't have to pay a cent. Also as I said a while ago, the first bit of releases are still free.

0) I've already started

1) WoW where you can see anyone and everyone and invite them to a party

2) PVP/PVE

3) Roll? Whatever you want, just want to get pregnant? SURE! Want to be gangbanged or be in a gangbang, JOIN IN!, This is a simulation, not a forced anything. Creatures and NPCs do have an arousal threshold in which they can be aroused enough to rape you when you get KO'd though.

4) You sound like you're trying to limit it to other games when there isn't really anything like it. Danksouls difficulty, Fallout weapon creation, Open World like WoW, but fuck making your own house because it's difficult as hell.

WOW type, I see.

Good luck Dear, May the Server bless you

Things that are done:

- Animated Combat Per-pixel collision

- Physical material combat collision checking

- Weapon velocity to check damage dealt

- Full inventory system

- Chat system

- Trading system

- NPC AI (done but buggy at the moment)

- 4 Armors (not public however they are mostly done)

- 1 High poly AR

- 12 Swords

- Full crafting system

Hm.... I can do this, 3d is easier than 2d also guess what.... Everything I said above works on a dedicated server with around 30kb/s, for example, WoW runs at around 300kb/s

3D Modeling is something I'm not great at, animation is easy (I use motion cap, 4 camera set up however no RGB-D so I use an odd setup).

Oh~! So you did have things done! You should have started with that! If not, people will start thinking it's one of those posts like "hi, wanna start a game. gonna be like this and that. whatcha think? also, plz hlp me". But if it's not the case, I'd love to see some of the things done! Though I guess it's still too early for show off things.

Damage through velocity? Nice! Mount&Blade has a similar system and it works wonders. May require a lot of trial and error to fully tune it though. You also seem to have a lot of the core systems done, so great job with that.

Having motion capture available is a huge help. Animation is the hardest part about 3D most of the time, since it eats up a lot of developing time. And, if it looks bad, it will trash the whole project. But with that covered it's possible to use models made by other people and do something awesome.

With this new info I can't say I'm not looking forward to see how this turns out to be. Good luck with this game, and keep us updated as you go along! ;)

Archived