When non jello collides

heat2008

So I started playing Skyrim again and began tweaking/updating mods and all that good stuff. I've more or less got my game to about as perfect as it's going to get, although I do get random CTD's at time. But between the 200 or so mods I have and the bugs/glitches already present in the game, I'd say my setup is fairly stable. Could be better, but could also be much worse.

That said, I was wondering if somebody knowledgeable with HDT could help me out. My body is not Jello is, as far as I'm concerned, the best HDT preset available, but it sadly hasn't been updated in 2 years or so. Which is fine because it works as intended. However, things have advanced since then and there are no collisions with it and that's what I'm looking for. If some kind samaritan could take that file and add collisions to it, I'd be very much appreciative. Before anybody says it, I know there are tutorials out there to learn this stuff and it's supposedly "easy" so I could potentially do it myself. Yeah, I got that. But no matter how "easy" it would be to modify the file, I'm still quite liable to fuck something up as this isn't really my cup of tea whereas there are people here that like to tweak mods and things. Thus if one of said people would like to help, please feel free to do so. All I want are collisions. I did see several files where people copied the setting from that file into other xml's but they didn't work for me as either HDT was messed up or I still got no collisions.

Thanks in advance for the help/feedback.

Archived