Skyrim Build help requested (?Devious Devices problems)

Hiya Folks.

First of all, let me say a big thank you to you all.

I've only recently started messing around with skyrim and am thoroughly enjoying it - in a large part due to the fact I have never tried playing BDSM rpgs before now :D.

It really adds another level when you are wandering around a dungeon not only looking for monsters, but also trying to make it out without getting completely tied up / enslaved / shagged sensless!

Anyways, as with so many of these things I kept adding more and more mods to the game until it reached the point when I really needed to reinstall everything from scratch to try and make a stable game. I've completed the main quest arcs now, but the game broke at high level and got boring due to me OHKing everything.

The new build has ended up even bigger than the previous one was, due to me deciding I also wanted to refresh graphics/gameplay somewhat for my second playthrough.

Needless to say, the rebuild hasn't gone entirely smoothly and I now find myself stuck.

This has happened to my poor heronie:

post-1247392-0-11739000-1468947536_thumb.jpg

That mace doesn't look comfy.

I think it's an issue with Devious Devices - I can fix it by rolling back Devious Devices Etc (Integration & Assets. I have added Expansion as well, it it occurs with only the first two).

On first pass I thought it was an FNIS issue, but I have refreshed the idles and skeleton with no joy.

It behaves like she thinks she has some DD items on - I think that's the yoke pose (ignoring the gutmace), and when she runs towards the camera she puts her hands behind her back as if they are tied.

I tried adding Cursed Loot (which I want anyway) to the mix so that I could try safewording out of these ?phantom items, but Cursed Loot won't load at all - NMM just fails about half way through with 'this mod was not activated'.

At this point, I'm kinda out of ideas.

I'm rather new at this, and have almost certainly made a stupid mistake - especially given how many mods I am trying to use. :s

Any suggestions how to proceed from here?

I've attached a couple of screenshots of the load order so far, but I am only part way through adding the kinky content...

post-1247392-0-50331500-1468947555_thumb.jpg

post-1247392-0-30639000-1468947588_thumb.jpg

And, err, yes. I'm aware I have just done the textbook obnoxious thing of stealing and enjoying all your hard work for several weeks then only speaking up when I am having issues. Sorry about that.

Archived