Compilation Failed when adding new creature races

Hi, I got a problem when I try to compile sslCreatureAnimationSlots.psc for adding new creature races.

There are two warning sentences.

\Source\sslCreatureAnimationSlots.psc(366,39): mismatched character '\r' expecting '"'
\Source\sslCreatureAnimationSlots.psc(366,40): missing RPAREN at '\\n'
No output generated for sslCreatureAnimationSlots.psc, compilation failed.
Batch compile of 1 files finished. 0 succeeded, 1 failed.
Failed on sslCreatureAnimationSlots.psc

What do they mean? Some scripts are missing? I think i didn't mistake to edit that file, because I tried to compile 'pure' file but failed, too, 

I installed these things' script files to script folder
Sexlab Framework (Latest version. but failed in 1.61b, too)
SKSE 1.7.3
SkyUI 5.1 SDK
FNIS and FNIS creature pack
Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch

Hi, I got a problem when I try to compile sslCreatureAnimationSlots.psc for adding new creature races.

\Source\sslCreatureAnimationSlots.psc(366,39): mismatched character '\r' expecting '"'

Looks like an error in the code you modified.

Please post your modified file sslCreatureAnimationSlots.psc, and I will try to fix it.

Looks like an error in the code you modified.

Please post your modified file sslCreatureAnimationSlots.psc, and I will try to fix it.

For example,

• ClearRaceKey("Chaurus")
  • AddRaceID("Chaurus", "ChaurusRace")
  • AddRaceID("Chaurus", "ChaurusReaperRace")
  • AddRaceID("Chaurus", "DLC1_BF_ChaurusRace")
  • AddRaceID("Chaurus", "00ChaurusRedRace")
  • AddRaceID("Chaurus", "00scorprace")
  • AddRaceID("Chaurus", "I5KDwarvenWormRace")
  • AddRaceID("Chaurus", "zzzCaveWormRace")
  • AddRaceID("Chaurus", "zzzBoneLooperRace")
  • AddRaceID("Chaurus", "LEGENDARYPlayerArenaDesertStalkerRace")

But it seems not a mistake. Because I found out i can't compile all sexlab script files.. Even I never edited them. 
I guess I missed some script files that are not in Sexlab Framework or its required mods. Or maybe some files are too old? I don't know what other script files required. I remember I could compile them 2 month ago. Now I'll reinstall Skyrim.

Looking at the part of you code you posted, and the error message, I don't know.

Try to compile the script, then post it (as attachment) the WHOLE file. And post also the error messages of the compilation.

Looking at the part of you code you posted, and the error message, I don't know.

Try to compile the script, then post it (as attachment) the WHOLE file. And post also the error messages of the compilation.

I'm sorry, I didn't write " in front of race name in one sentence of the file.. So compile failed.

Now succeeded.  Thanks.

Archived