can't figure out which mod causes weird gag speech

For a while now i've been having a weird form of gag speech options, and i can't figure out which mods causes it.

I used to have 3 options, which would randomly end up in the NPC either being able to understand me or to give up and end the conversation. it also had a gag speech perk thingy which would go from 0% to 100% depending on how often you failed.

yet since a couple of weeks i've been getting only one option, and the NPC's say broken english sentences like "how you mean" and "sweetie, you know you wearing gag, right?"

i would like to get back to the first option but i tried looking up the replies through the in-game console to figure out which mods causes them but so far i've had no success, hopefully anyone of you can help me.

I think you'll find that's Deviously Cursed Loot.  Have a look at the 'Consequences' group in the DCL MCM menu and scroll to the very bottom, right-hand column.  You should see a section titled 'Gag Talk'.  You should be able to disable it here.  (The broken English annoys me too.)

Yeah, thats cursed loot. There is a % chance to use that gag speech option in the MCM, believe default is 75%. You can reduce it or deactivate it there.

I actually like that it gives some variety rather than mpf, mmpf and mmmpf. But agree, the grammar could do with some refinement in cursed loot. I got annoyed with the original version, if your arousal was high it was impossible to get npcs to unbind you, even if they were angelic npcs who always help - they still said no.

Agreed.  A couple of minutes ago I started editing the force-greet dialogues (as an override esp) to something less cringe-worthy.  But hell, there's a lot of them. Just updating these alone will take an hour or so.

Guest Electriq

Yeah, thats cursed loot. There is a % chance to use that gag speech option in the MCM, believe default is 75%. You can reduce it or deactivate it there.

I actually like that it gives some variety rather than mpf, mmpf and mmmpf. But agree, the grammar could do with some refinement in cursed loot. I got annoyed with the original version, if your arousal was high it was impossible to get npcs to unbind you, even if they were angelic npcs who always help - they still said no.

Have to agree, I actually prefer it over the random 3 mffffs, it's less of a guessing game and that's why I prefer it

The broken English will be fixed eventually I think :)

it turned out that was in fact the problem, thank you! 

another problem rose again however, i don't get any options to choose from anymore. just a single "mmph!" and clicking it causes my character to moan and the dialogue simply resets to the "mmph!" no matter how often i click it. i've looked through the Devious devices MCM menu considering the zenet_gagquest thing should be implemented in DD-integration itself, but i can't find the problem anywhere.

even if the cursed loot gag talk triggers and i get the positive outcome where they say they understand me it ends up in the loop. almost as if there's a leftover script from a previous version of DDi which overrides the new ones but that would seem weird to me.

Archived