Steam Activation Fears...

I'm up in the air with steam, I've bought two games through the system and both didn't go smoothly. One I purchased and the system never allowed me to download it and the second was Dead Island where they uploaded an unfinished version of the game and I had to wait a week to get it patched.

I'm up in the air with steam' date=' I've bought two games through the system and both didn't go smoothly. One I purchased and the system never allowed me to download it and the second was Dead Island where they uploaded an unfinished version of the game and I had to wait a week to get it patched.

[/quote']

Well that's pretty easy to look at then. The first one you can get a refund for. And the second one is a developer screwup, not a steam problem. Since steam is a distribution service, if a develop fudges it up and uploads a bad copy to go live they're the ones at fault.