CTD and load issues especially with taverns

Hi I am having constant issues with my game, and have been trying to figure out on my own for months and it has been driving me crazy.

I was playing this game for months with 255 mods with no real issues. I dont know if it was an update I did but now I get constant ctds. It will  usually happen after fights, but it happens the most when I leave taverns, especially whiterun. I have updated and redownloaded mods, started from scratch, and I cant get this game to stay stable for the life of me now, while at this time a year ago I was running this game modded to the max. I seriously cut the amount of mods I was using down. Used TES5edit to clean mods, Loot, Ordenator. I have installed Skyrim on 2 PCs 1 has 16  gb of ram an R390 8gb and an 8 core AMD FX black with Windows 10. the other is a dual core intel with 4gb ram and a 2GB Geforce 650 with windows 7. They are both more than capable of running the game I know its not hardware. I keep getting the same issues. Blue bodies, ctds, choppy, infinite load screens. If anyone could point me to where I may be going wrong you would be the most appreciated person because I have been trying for months.

modlist.txt

Papyrus.0.log

Archived