Unlike all the other threads I have read, I am having no problems getting the animations to work. Well almost no problems ~_~. The issue I am having is that although I have foursome animations listed in my MCM menu I am only able to invite 2 npcs. The dialog to invite is no longer available when I try to invite a third. I have seen other threads showing a similar problem but they all have to do with adding creatures. I don't want to fuck spiders and dragons, just humans (well humanoids) So can someone please tell me how to make it possible to use the foursome animations without adding creatures into the mix?

Oh just to avoid some questions.

I have the latest -

Skyrim

SKSE

FNIS

SexLab Framework

Sexlab Romance

M2M Gay Animations

LOOT

Like I said before, all other animations are working just fine. It's only the lack of dialog to invite a third npc to complete a foursome that is the issue.

The "dialogue" is not from SexLab itself, it is a mod that adds it.

There are not too many mods that can start a 4-some or 5-some.

You can try mass match maker, but of course it is not immersive at all.

The mod 'Pet Collar' can trigger 4 & 5 way anims, usually MMMF or MMMMF rape anims which are also used even for all female participants by simply adding strapons to the aggressors, and would probably also be used if the Pet Collar wearer was a male.

Thing is, you have very little control over when it can trigger as it's controlled purely by the arousal of the actors who require the services of the fuck toy wearing the Pet Collar, although you could manipulate things a little by using the puppet master function in Sex Lab Aroused Redux to raise the arousal of those you want included.

First I'd like to say thank you for the responses. But....

WOW ok so my options are; cast a spell on a random group and hope for the best or get gang-raped by every Tom, Dick and Harriett in the game? Those are some seriously shitty choices. I'm not against a little multi-action fun but even in a game (at least for me) it has to be consensual. Is there not a single mod that allows me to control who takes part and when it happens?

First I'd like to say thank you for the responses. But....

WOW ok so my options are; cast a spell on a random group and hope for the best or get gang-raped by every Tom, Dick and Harriett in the game? Those are some seriously shitty choices. I'm not against a little multi-action fun but even in a game (at least for me) it has to be consensual. Is there not a single mod that allows me to control who takes part and when it happens?

Pet Collar allows you to set up options for who can use the Pet, if you wish you can have it set to anyone/, male only, female only, or both, you can also restrict it to your followers only.

The collar can be worn by you, one of your followers, by all of your followers, by any npc whose inventory you can access (pickpocket) so with a bit of thought and planning you can make things happen pretty much any way you'd like, it even attracts creatures too if you use the Aroused Creatures mod.

@CPU: That is a seriously intense mod. So many rules *_*. I like the option to stop it at any time though. Just to clarify, currently it only supports up to 3 participants?

@PervyPotter: As stated in my original post I have no interest in sex with creatures but thanks for informing me of the option should I so desire in the future. As for the Pet Collar, though I like that I can put the collar on whomever I wish, the list of requirements for it is a bit much. In order to get it functioning I would have to install the Pet Collar mod plus 4 others. I already have 240 active mods and my game stutters a bit. I don't think it could handle another 5.

I don't suppose either of you know someone who could update sexlab romance to extend the dialogue invites to 5?

@CPU: That is a seriously intense mod. So many rules *_*. I like the option to stop it at any time though. Just to clarify, currently it only supports up to 3 participants?

The current available versions (1.2 and 1.2a) support up to 3 participants.

The nvext release (I am working on it) that is 1.3 will support up to 5 participants.

@PervyPotter: As stated in my original post I have no interest in sex with creatures but thanks for informing me of the option should I so desire in the future. As for the Pet Collar, though I like that I can put the collar on whomever I wish, the list of requirements for it is a bit much. In order to get it functioning I would have to install the Pet Collar mod plus 4 others. I already have 240 active mods and my game stutters a bit. I don't think it could handle another 5.

4 extra? the only mods extra to the ones required for any sex mod are Devious Devices Assets and the zaz animation pack.

You should already have sexlab framework, FNIS, SL Aroused Redux and XPMSE installed if you want to use sex mods.

4 extra? the only mods extra to the ones required for any sex mod are Devious Devices Assets and the zaz animation pack.

You should already have sexlab framework, FNIS, SL Aroused Redux and XPMSE installed if you want to use sex mods.

I do not have SL Aroused I am using Sexlab Romance so in total I would need;

- Pet Collar

- Devious Devices - Integration

- Devious Devices - Assets

- Zaz Animation Pack &

- Sexlab Aroused Redux

Even if I did have SL Aroused that is still another 4 mods to add to an already heavily modded game.

Archived