New Race for Sims 3 possible?

I really, really like the idea of a Succubus.  I love the way they look, the stories with them, etc.  I'm wondering if it is possible to make them a race/species like a vampire.  Instead of having to 'drink' everyday though, they need sex.  Or just the orgasm part really.  They could make others like themselves if they wanted and the Sim would grow horns, a tail, change skin color, etc.

I don't know if there is a mod like this, it would be pretty fun.  They could have powers of their own like making Sims in the room with them horny, being able to teleport (as opposed to trying to be able to allow them to fly) without the use of their phone or any other gadget, being able to turn other Sims into one as well like I mentioned.  They could even use the weather stone like other Supernaturals (if the player has it) and make the entire town extremely horny (at the cost of energy, if it backfired they would pass out).

I don't think you should be forced to have any sort of specific cosmetic look other than horns, really.  I've never found a tail or wings that I've ever really liked and I don't think the players should be forced to download CC as such because they tend to look very bad and are really only good for poses/still pictures.  But it would be nice to have the horns as a part of the actual Sims like fangs, fur & wings are for others but to be able to customize the way they look like you can fur & wings. 

My char is one, but it isn't a race and the horns are more like a headband although they are my favorite as far as shape & texture goes.

post-1200622-0-76741300-1466777351_thumb.jpg

It'd be nice to see it more just as horns, like they are a part of the Sim and the Sim is really the creature rather than wearing a costume.

post-1200622-0-92185300-1466777395_thumb.jpg

I'm wondering if you can copy what makes a vamp a vamp and then replace certain things like needing cum (male or female) instead of blood for sustenance, having their own special ability on the weather stone, being able to teleport is already in the game and can be turned on for supernatural characters through NRaa as is.    

Archived