Schlongs messed up for SOS? Perspectives wrong?

Only certain sex animations work right, but most are messed up due to the penis and or perspective of the penis being messed up...I have everything that is required, and all the mods are in the right order... it also appears sometimes that the penis is missing or i have 2 penises but they don't quite look right, as well as the perspective of the penis being backwards. As I am not allowed to post pictures for some dumb reason I will just describe it- like I said earlier, 2 penises, penises perspective being backwards, or the penis being really long and over the girl or just not going into her properly.

Maybe i'm thickheaded but could you elaborate on what you mean with "perspective"? You mean the dick is pointing in weird directions or floating in the air? Sounds like an issue with the Skeleton.

Also are the NPCs vanilla or custom which might come with their own incompatible bodymeshes or Skeletons? If it's vanilla NPCs, do you have some NPC overhauls? Males of Skyrim for example has a version that adds entirely new bodies with limp penises to the affected NPCs, which would cause the NPC to suddenly have two dicks - the one from the custom body and the one SOS bascially glues onto the body.

I do have the Drachis Argonian mod (my dude is an argonian) and it says it supports SOS? As well, yes, the perspective is like what you described. I am just trying this with Lydia and mostly all vanilla females...if that helps...

It's really weird. I wish I could show you a picture.

Drachis Argonians is just a texture-pack and shouldn't possibly affect SOS in any way because it doesn't touch the mesh or Skeleton. Did you install any other bodyreplacers that come with a meshfolder? This might sound like a stupid question but did you try to reinstall SOS allowing it to overwrite everything that might affect the meshes and Skeleton/beastskeleton?

Also, could you post your loadorder please?

I reinstalled SOS, yes. How do I show you my load order? I'm not using Mod Organizer, I'm using Nexus btw...

The best way probably, if you use NMM, is to find loadorder.txt which should be stored in C:\Users\{Your User Name}\AppData\Local\Skyrim and copy/paste the content here (putting in Spoilertags would be appreciated).

Also if you can't upload pictures here feel free to upload one to imgur or whatever and just link it here. Because i kind of am curious how that look like lol

Anyway what you might want to try is select you character (for example by opening the console and click on yourself in 3rd person) and then open the SOS-MCMmenu and see what SOS tells you about your character, like which schlong is attached, if there are any errors noted etc.

SOS' MCM-menu has also a bunch of debug option that might help you out, if SOS is really the culprit, like resetting the entire system, temporarily removing the Schlong from your character to see what happens etc

Alright! Thanks. lol, yeah, its really weird. Heres some pics-http://imgur.com/a/cyopc in most of them, you can see that the one penis is around the correct area but the other one is floating to the opposite side and you are forced to viewing the perspective of the weird floating penis.

I'll try your ideas, too, thanks.

I have a lot of other mods too, so I suppose that could cause issue as well.

Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
SexLab.esm
AP Skyrim.esm
ZaZAnimationPack.esm
Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
FNIS.esp
navetsea female face preset.esp
SexLabMatchMaker.esp
SexLabZzz.esp
dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp
dd.esp
playablecreature_pack.esp
creatures_giants_bigger.esp
boss.esp
a1 dragonscion .esp
high level enemies.esp
more enemies.esp
the skyrim properly pack.esp
wraiths.esp
old-draugr-new-tricks.esp
Legendary bandits.esp
zuzugs monster mod madness.esp
tavevillages.esp
fgc.esp
big_decapitations_sp0.esp
RichVendor.esp
change_children_to_adult.esp
crab people.esp
SuFo.esp
skyrim in color.esp
creatures_trolls_bigger.esp
iwanttomurdernazeemandthatdamnedpriest.esp
Jasons More Characters Mod.esp
quickstart3_nohelmet.esp
aearrows.esp
better master spells.esp
big_kill_moves_sp0.esp
empty-knights-2.esp
erso 30 - better enemy ai.esp
immersive difficulty levels--high king.esp
makemygamehard.esp
set_walking_dead_sp0.esp
private_nokillblur_test.esp
nightmare.esp
_increased_enemy_count.esp
FeaFollower.esp
MoBalCo.esp
ChickensOfPower.esp
SkyUI.esp
UIExtensions.esp
playerupgrade.esp
dragonboneweaponscomplete.esp
KnightLagrie.esp
the knights templar armory.esp
KeaghanArmorLagrie.esp
FiendLordNecromancerLagrie.esp
OrnsteinLagrie.esp
ArtoriasLagrie.esp
FridayThe13thLagrie.esp
BetaAlphaKnightLagrie.esp
DawnHammerGuardofWar.esp
SlicerofTwilight'sEndLagrie.esp
AuroranLagrieArmory.esp
SoulEaterArmorLagrie.esp
NightmareJester.esp
MadWarriorArmorLagrie.esp
LagrieArmoryThuatha.esp
LagrieArmor1.esp
swordlagriedarkness.esp
matys medieval knights.esp
joosskyrimknightlyarmory.esp
daedriseeker.esp
screamingknight.esp
abyssdragon.esp
barbarian.esp
vamper.esp
newarmor.esp
madjesterthekiller.esp
brutalking.esp
shadowravens.esp
escherion.esp
ultimateevil.esp
dragonbonesreal.esp
nordiccarvedspecial.esp
axeofhatred.esp
doomknight.esp
galanoth.esp
shadowlordsweapons.esp
abysswalker.esp
huntcthulhu.esp
newarmorplug.esp
requestarmor.esp
lostknightl.esp
daedricredguard.esp
lunareclips.esp
godlyarmor.esp
xaxas.esp
dragondestroyer.esp
thiefsarmor.esp
gargoylearmor.esp
armortalesgold.esp
molagbalknightlagrie.esp
vaerminacultist.esp
evilknight.esp
fallenonelagrie.esp
oldking.esp
limbofallensoulsblade.esp
halloweenheadlesshorseman.esp
ghostyfaceterrorofskyrim.esp
halloween.esp
freddykreuger.esp
forbiddenarmor.esp
havellagrie.esp
smelterdemonlagrie.esp
ordersofshadowlagrie.esp
giantenemycrab.esp
blackdeathdungeon.esp
AmazingFollowerTweaks.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp
SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp

I now realize this is at the bottom ^ and I just fixed that now, so, yeah.
  • 1 month later...

heh. btw, if you mean a penis that isn't moving at all and it stuck in the air while the rest of the animations plays?  pretty sure it has to do with the install order. i tend to have SOS installed really early on to avoid it overwriting realistic ragdolls and force plus xp32 maximum skeleton extended

• 2 weeks later...

damn, sorry about that. guess i'm not really good at first person perspective. ahhh...two questions

(1) which first person mod are you using?

(2) which skeleton mod are you using?

(3) your body mesh mod? unp/cbbe?

(4) can you give us your installation order?

(5) do you even have LOOT?

• 2 weeks later...

1. enhanced camera and joy of perspective

2.XPMSE

3.cbbe

4. install order is already up there

5. i do

okay, cool!   reinstall XPMSE...you might have forgotten/missed seeing an option for joy of perspective in the FOMOD installer....the author describes that as "buggy" as a warning.

There is also another set of legs. Halp.

What the fuck did you do to your game lol.

You know what, do me a favor and disable both enhanced camera and joy of perspective and see if that gets rid of the second body currently meshes into your actual body.

Archived