can this mod reset scaled nods back to there original settings when you made your character Oo or just tell you which mod changed what

Not yet. Also, that data is stored under a key used by the RaceMenu mod (or whatever character editor you use) so it'll appear as another key. I can't actually know which keys were applied when, only what is applied now. And, yes, I plan to add the ability to delete all scales from a key, and maybe even to modify those scales.

My female character used High heel with sexlab, when i have sex with male NPC partner would scale if i using this mod, is it?

I'm sorry, I couldn't parse this question. I believe it's asking if this would fix Sexlab scaling with HDT highheels and sex. The answer is ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I have no clue. This mod (at the moment) does absolutely nothing to affect any of the nodes. It just lets you examine which nodes have active modification and what modkeys are modifying them.

can this mod reset scaled nods back to there original settings when you made your character Oo or just tell you which mod changed what

Not yet. Also, that data is stored under a key used by the RaceMenu mod (or whatever character editor you use) so it'll appear as another key. I can't actually know which keys were applied when, only what is applied now. And, yes, I plan to add the ability to delete all scales from a key, and maybe even to modify those scales.

My female character used High heel with sexlab, when i have sex with male NPC partner would scale if i using this mod, is it?

I'm sorry, I couldn't parse this question. I believe it's asking if this would fix Sexlab scaling with HDT highheels and sex. The answer is ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I have no clue. This mod (at the moment) does absolutely nothing to affect any of the nodes. It just lets you examine which nodes have active modification and what modkeys are modifying them.

thats good cause my breasts got inflated by a mod and when i went under DIAG to find the mod that did it. my enormous sized mellons LMAO were never inflated to begin with LOL wtf

so i have no idea which mod did the changes nor how to fix them. i tried racemenu to reset them and blarg! didn't really do much good. @_@

thats good cause my breasts got inflated by a mod and when i went under DIAG to find the mod that did it. my enormous sized mellons LMAO were never inflated to begin with LOL wtf

so i have no idea which mod did the changes nor how to fix them. i tried racemenu to reset them and blarg! didn't really do much good. @_@

Well, this mod analyzes mods using the NetImmerse Override system. Your nodes might have been modified by an old, incompatible NetImmerse script based on the "NetImmerse" class included with base SKSE. While highly looked down upon nowadays, that was the only way to scale back in the early modding days.

Well, this mod analyzes mods using the NetImmerse Override system. Your nodes might have been modified by an old, incompatible NetImmerse script based on the "NetImmerse" class included with base SKSE. While highly looked down upon nowadays, that was the only way to scale back in the early modding days.

dam! >< what can I do? anything Oo cause i desided that too big is WAY to big @_@ and i like my original characters chest back @_@

dam! >< what can I do? anything Oo cause i desided that too big is WAY to big @_@ and i like my original characters chest back @_@

At the moment, no mod exists to fix such a glitch. Sadly, I just haven't time. :(

Theoretically, if you could get a script to run the lines:

NetImmerse.SetNodeScale(YOUR_PLAYER_CHARACTER, "NPC L Breast", 1.0, false)
NetImmerse.SetNodeScale(YOUR_PLAYER_CHARACTER, "NPC R Breast", 1.0, false)

With YOUR_PLAYER_CHARACTER set to a valid ObjectReference of your character, that should fix it. That is, unless I misspelled Breast or something, or if the scaling is getting applied to the Breast Curve, or some other weird stuff.

At the moment, no mod exists to fix such a glitch. Sadly, I just haven't time. :(

Theoretically, if you could get a script to run the lines:

NetImmerse.SetNodeScale(YOUR_PLAYER_CHARACTER, "NPC L Breast", 1.0, false)
NetImmerse.SetNodeScale(YOUR_PLAYER_CHARACTER, "NPC R Breast", 1.0, false)

With YOUR_PLAYER_CHARACTER set to a valid ObjectReference of your character, that should fix it. That is, unless I misspelled Breast or something, or if the scaling is getting applied to the Breast Curve, or some other weird stuff.

actually i found another way to fix it. @_@ i just had to go into the racemenu and rescale my melons back down and they still work with inflation mods LOL THANK YOU none the less ^^

• 4 years later...