Question about CME save files (faces) to racemenu

So last time i check, the newest version of racemenu is said to be "compatible with ECE" ,just wonder if i can use Racemenu to import faces,sculpt from jslot file (CME saves files) now or not?

I let racemenu overwrite ECE of course, copy the female.nif file of ECE to Data/meshes/actor/character/character assets, got chargen extensions-chargen morphs core and for ECE, Jcontainers, Racemenu precache killer.

Thank you for your time, pls answer if you know.

Copy faces over, yes. I've done it recently and the only "differences" I noticed was the body, hair and eyes lost their selected colours and the hairstyle had to be reselected.

Although, those might be because I also changed from ygNord to CustomNord.

I should mention that if you're making the same switch as me (from ygNord to another race) and want a seamless transition you're going to want to copy the meshes\textures from ygNord to the custom race.

Sculpt, yes. The functionality is included in RaceMenu.

Copy faces over, yes. I've done it recently and the only "differences" I noticed was the body, hair and eyes lost their selected colours and the hairstyle had to be reselected.

Although, those might be because I also changed from ygNord to CustomNord.

I should mention that if you're making the same switch as me (from ygNord to another race) and want a seamless transition you're going to want to copy the meshes\textures from ygNord to the custom race.

Sculpt, yes. The functionality is included in RaceMenu

really? cause i didnt see any of them, got about 20 slot files here, when i open scuplt or import faces, all i see is the .nif or jslot file,just like before

Archived