A little help?

I usually hate asking for help from modders and the more competent (because then I can't leech of their glorious mods cause they're busy helping my dumb self.) but. this has been bothering me for a few days now, and I finally caved. The reason I'm posting it here and not somewhere else is because my load order is a little uhm, awkward. And not in the technical way, but the pervy way. 

00  Skyrim .esm
01  Update .esm
02  Dawnguard .esm
03  HearthFires .esm
04  Dragonborn .esm
05  Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch .esp  [Version 3.0.3]
06  ApachiiHair .esm
07  AzarHair .esm
08  hdtHighHeel .esm
09  Schlongs of Skyrim - Core .esm
0A  SexLab .esm  [Version 1.61]
0B  HighResTexturePack01 .esp
0C  HighResTexturePack02 .esp
0D  HighResTexturePack03 .esp
0E  Unofficial High Resolution Patch .esp  [Version 1.2.0]
0F  Dovahkiin Mercenary Armor and Weapons CBBE .esp
10  SOS Equipable Schlong .esp
11  Halo's Poser .esp
12  SOS Female Schlongifier (No Schlong Addon by Erundil) .esp
13  SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon .esp
14  No_stretching .esp
15  SGEyebrows .esp
16  KS Hairdo's .esp
17  EnhancedLightsandFX .esp
18  TrueEyes .esp
19  towConversation .esp
1A  ELFX - Hardcore .esp
1B  ELFX - Exteriors .esp
1C  immersive roads .esp
1D  ELFX - Weathers .esp
1E  CinematicFireFX .esp
1F  SOSRaceMenu .esp
20  XPMSE .esp
21  FNIS .esp
22  SkyUI .esp
23  SLAnimLoader .esp
24  SLAL_AnimationsByLeito .esp
25  SexLabMatchMaker .esp  [Version 7]
26  RaceMenu .esp
27  RaceMenuPlugin .esp
28  Accessorize .esp
29  AMB Glass Variants Lore .esp
2A  Differently Ebony .esp
2B  Natural Lighting and Atmospherics .esp
2C  HDT Havok Object .esp
2D  Hothtrooper44_ArmorCompilation .esp
2E  Cloaks .esp
2F  SMIM-Merged-All .esp
30  SFO - Dragonborn .esp
31  Skyrim Flora Overhaul .esp
32  EmpyreanCS .esp
33  Beards .esp
34  DK_Armor_By_Hothtrooper44 .esp
35  RaceMenuMorphsCBBE .esp
36  Celes Nightingale Armor .esp
37  Cloaks - Dawnguard .esp
38  Gwelda Red Riding Hood .esp
39  Hothtrooper44_Armor_Ecksstra .esp
3A  Merta Assassin Tattoos .esp
3B  Merta Black Rose Armor .esp
3C  Sotteta Huntress Armor .esp
3D  DHuntress .esp
3E  FlameAtronachArmor .esp
3F  FullBootForKKSA .esp
40  KKFur .esp
41  KKSDGWeightSliderFix .esp
42  KKSDrBWeightFix .esp
43  Ursine Armor Pack .esp
44  dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic .esp
45  Brows .esp
46  Eyes of Aber .esp
47  GPPoses .esp
48  Lieyes_v1.0 .esp
49  TheEyesOfBeauty .esp  [Version 9]
4A  EmpyreanWarpaints .esp
4B  Neithteam Warpaint .esp
4C  AmazingFollowerTweaks .esp
4D  Immersive Weapons .esp
4E  Schlongs of Skyrim .esp
4F  SOS - Shop .esp
50  FalmerBikini .esp
51  Immersive Music Temples .esp
52  Immersive Music Replacer .esp
53  Davjes_SorceressArmorHHS .esp
54  Demothris .esp
55  Review Studio .esp
56  SteelPlateBikini .esp
57  DragonBoneBikini .esp
58  DragonboneBarbarianArmor .esp
59  BandedIronBikini .esp
5A  Wolfbikini .esp
5B  SteelBikini .esp
5C  BladesBikini .esp
5D  BijinAIO-2016_3.1 .esp
5E  aMidianborn_Skyforge_Weapons .esp
5F  TheCoenaculiCBBE .esp
60  TheCoenaculiMALE .esp
61  UIExtensions .esp
62  AzarHairPonyTail 03 - Havok .esp
63  The Dance of Death - Ultimate Edition .esp
64  AddItemMenu .esp
65  CalienteVanillaArmorTweaks .esp
66  Notverigud Nordic Carved Bikini .esp
67  0K_ManActScript .esp
68  dD - Enhanced Blood Main .esp
69  Improved Combat Sounds v2.2 .esp
6A  dD-Dragonborn-Dawnguard-EBT Patch .esp
6B  dD-Larger Splatter Size .esp
6C  dD-No Spinning Death Animation Merged .esp
6D  R18pn - Shanoa Armors .esp
6E  Daedric Extra Armor .esp
6F  Sovngarde Steel Armor and Weapons .esp
70  PeroPeroArmorPack .esp
71  RobesReplacerStandalone .esp
72  SOS - B3lisario UNP Addon .esp
73  SOS - ERF Equipable Horse Penis .esp
74  SOS - ERF Horse Penis Addon .esp
75  SOS - ERF Horse Penis CBBE - Addon .esp
76  SLAnimSpeed .esp
77  SLALAnimObj .esp
78  Anal Torch .esp
79  Extended Slider Colors .esp
7A  RailLight .esp
7B  SexLab_SOS-Stapon .esp
7C  Eisen Armor .esp
7D  12FemaleBrows .esp
7E  Emfy Cleric Robes .esp
7F  Dragon Knight Exposed .esp
80  Merta Assassin Armor .esp
81  ScarletDawnArmor .esp
82  Sotteta Necromancer Outfit .esp
83  Tembtra Thief Armor .esp
84  TrissArmorRetextured .esp
85  Animated Dragon Wings .esp
86  HDTTailsEquipable .esp
87  Hooves .esp
88  FourBoobs .esp
89  TDNEquipableHorns .esp
8A  Alternate Start - Live Another Life .esp  [Version 3.1.3]
8B  Bashed Patch, 0 .esp

That outta the way! I have the latest version of both FNIS and SKSE. That outta the way, here's the problem. Within the log, there's a series of errors. Errors I'm not terribly sure about. I'm either blind or stupid (proably both) but either way, I can't seem to figure out what these errors are. On top of that, the current save is crashing every 2-3 hours. Never due to a certain action, it's just random. So, I'm at a total loss. Any help and advice is extremely appreciated! Oh, and this actually started happening once I began messing with HDT XMLs so I could get the belly to extend from REALLY huge cocks instead of it just clipping through the belly. Please don't judge me for that. Ultimately, it failed, I had a ton of crashes, and I kinda gave up and reverted every last one of my HDT XMLS to Naturalistic jiggles. Still kept the COS body I used with it, though. That's about all the info I have for what might have caused the crash, I'm positive it can't be that according to the log, but you never know, right? But yeah, thanks again in advance for the help, and any and all info is appreciated! Let me know if I can provide any more information. 

Papyrus.0.log

Well, I tried reading other guides, and I wound up making matters worse. I went from crashing every 2-3 hours to crashing every time I try to load -any- save that isn't a new one. It's always right at the very end of the loading screen as well (You can hear the sounds of the place you were in last). Crash fixes said it was XPMSE or FNIS, but even after rerunning FNIS and reinstalling XPMSE, it still crashes. The Papryus log hasn't changed either. Its still more or less the exact same thing. I checked memory blocks, and I'm not running out of memory. I'm genuinely starting to get beyond frustrated by this... I just wanna play my thick sexy horse cock futa dragon dark elf hybrid. Is that so wrong?!

EDIT: I'm just gonna stop tampering with it. I got it to actually load my saves, but now I just crash within the first few minutes of playing. I hate life.

Well , lets see

- You mentioned your game crashing every few hours but your papyrus do not last more than a few minutes.  We would need the papyrus from a session in wich you actually played for a while and then crashed

- You also mention crashes happening from completely different actions. I take that could be anything from exploring to an animation start trigger? Or could you be a little more specific on this subject?

- Are you using a customized HDT settings from a mod? (for example from all in one animated pussy). If you do, have you tried disableing that mod momentarely and using regular HDT PE with standard / basic xlm setup? When you play the game, do bodies have embleded a "Havock HDT" item?

- If you are currently using crash fixes you are not supossed to be able to use save cleaner (or so i heard) i'd have to think this dll is not properly set. Did you know that in order to make crash fixes work you also need to install SKSE preloader plugin? http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/75795/?

First of all, lemme just say thank you for lending a hand! 

-I'm a moron, a total one. I guess I must've uploaded the wrong one. :/ My bad on that one. 

-After a while, it started to seem like an animation start trigger. Because in the save I was using to test it, it was always ending at the EXACT SAME TIME after a while... And it just so happened there was a few NPCS where I was in the Hall of Attainment. 

-I was! I tried out several, actually. I got fed up and went back to all in one animated pussy w/ Naturalistic jiggles. Cause again, I had this weird urge to get the belly to be extremely distorted. (Don't judge me... <.<)  As for the HDT Havok item, yes. 

-I actually tried removing crash fixes, and installed it prior to making the post. And with that said, I had it installed wrong at first, then got it installed right, and then when I removed it I was able to actually access the save. But then when I accessed it, that's when I think the animation start trigger caused the crash. With that said... I'm not sure exactly what happened, but... Everything is working now. I'm afraid it'll go back to what happened before, but... I'm not gonna jinx it! Again, thanks for lending a hand. And I apologize for my misinformation and lack thereof, if I wind up with a similar issue in the future, I'll try to not mess that up. Again. Eck.

We are happy to help you, dont worry. Also, you are not a "moron" or anything of the sort. Asking for help or not knowing things is completely normal. You will find that pretty much everyone of us had ask for help at some point

Your savegame might be already corrupt, it is a possibility but lets keep our hopes

Try all these things

- Reinstall All in One Animated P but this time go with a UNP body (any1). Its just so it wont force you to use havokplugin.

- Go to your save, enter Sexlab MCM, Rebuild and clean ---> export configuration (so you wont lose any changes), save your game (new one)

- At this point you could exit game and clean the save (because of the HDT havok plugin removal), load the game and load your last savegame or skip and go to next step

- Reset Sexlab Framework.... wait until the "Sexlab 1.62 ready!..." message pops up

- Import configuration 

- Go to another cell (exit the building or go into another room)

- Try the game and sex scenes

I uhm, actually didn't see this message and did what you said to do barring the All in one part. Hilariously, I played for 5 hours without an issue on that save, and even reentered it several times as another test. Traveled from Winterhold to Whiterun, and cleared a dungeon in that time. (And then did some things with sexlab.) Overall, stuttering aside (I can't seem to get rid of the stuttering over time.) it ran pretty smoothly! I was surprised.

I uhm, actually didn't see this message and did what you said to do barring the All in one part. Hilariously, I played for 5 hours without an issue on that save, and even reentered it several times as another test. Traveled from Winterhold to Whiterun, and cleared a dungeon in that time. (And then did some things with sexlab.) Overall, stuttering aside (I can't seem to get rid of the stuttering over time.) it ran pretty smoothly! I was surprised.

Good!

So to be clear, getting rid havok plugin helped?

Archived