Help back of head is different texture from front

I'm not really sure what this problem is or how it came about and I tried reinstalling CBBE and the skin textures but I keep getting a reoccurring problem with this and its really annoying in game to see on every character so much thanks if you guys can lend some help.  I will attach some photos of the  problem with textures I'm getting.

post-619449-0-32752200-1465128747_thumb.jpg

post-619449-0-31064000-1465128754_thumb.jpg

I'm using that fix and it works fine for me. I'm also using FFB and the textures provided by that mod, so I put them in the new directory created by the fix, per the instructions.

Not sure how it works for other textures. There are still neck and wrist seams but not sure if that's a texture thing or a mesh thing. But the NPC HeadRear fix is totally worth trying, because I couldn't stand those messed-up heads.

It's not a "fix" according to CBBE creators, more of a workaround, but I haven't noticed any ill effects (besides weird texture in BodySlide/OS), and I can't go without it while waiting for an official fix.

• 1 year later...

This might be considered necro but i came across this via google so apologies but i recently started using that mod mentioned above to try and fix the head problem with cbbe. But now it seems dismemberment from arms to heads doesn't work and even for male npc's that i haven't changed the body meshes for? I've posted on that page and on nexus forums to try and fix the issues but no one has come back with anything. Given how popular CBBE is i can't believe no one has fixed these issues yet?

Since CBBE is a complete replacer it does not have all the limbdata implemented. Seems an issue with either vanilla coding or desinterest by original modder I suppose, since there is an unofficial patch available. Also, all the various sliders might be an issue since for every setting different meshes with missing limbs would have to be generated.

Archived