Could not extract function script in Call statement.

Clean install of Oblivion, SI and latest patch plus OBSE, the AIO torrent provided, the race package as well.

When a creature shoots a rape spell at me, nothing happens, with this error showing up:

Could not extract function script in Call statement.

I used BOSS and the provided masterlist, everything is fine with no errors, except for the fact the actual sex doesn't work.

It was suggested in another thread that I do a complete reinstall of Oblivion, which I did, wiping the folder clean right after the uninstall. To no avail.

no need for complete reinstalls of Oblivion -.-

maybe this is a problem with OBSE...make sure you have the latest version of OBSE installed correctly

still probs? delete all Lovers.ESPs and -ESMs and then install the lover plugins seperately one by one...NO OMOD! OMODs are evil ;D

start with the main ones...first priority is to get the base working...later you can bring in the other plugins like Loverscreature

What about initiating sex with nps? any errors?

Good advice.

Maybe you can also check if the OBSE.log file gives more information about the faulty plugin.

You can find this file at the root of your oblivion folder. For example, for me, it's this file :

...\steam\steamapps\common\oblivion\obse.log

If it's only gibberish to you, maybe you can post it here, so that others can have a look at it.

If you want advanced debugging, try to install this OBSE plugin : Conscribe.

It basically allows you to keep a log of whatever happens in your console while you play. This is extremely useful, as even if you regularly check your console, debugging messages sometimes fly by so fast that you don't have the time to read them.

Finally, YES about OMOD.

It's THE EvilBad incarnate.

It's nice if you have half a dozen of small mods to manage, but as soon as you get into serious business (Better Cities, Unique Landscapes, custom races, custom armors, Lovers PK, etc.), you'll want to use Wrye Bash instead. OMOD, or the Nexus equivalent, are more of a poison than a cure to anyone's modding concerns.

It's somewhat time-consuming to learn the ropes of Wrye Bash, but believe me you'll never want to look back after.

Archived