All-in-One HDT Animated Pussy 3.3 mod help

Lordzlat

I am not a total noob as I have modded a few games in the past on pc and using modio on my xbox..

I followed the instructions to instal this mod including all the recommended files and mods that are need to run this mod, loaded skyrim and the game seems to work fine, started a  new game and noticed I have a load of sliders so I done something right..

using mod manager I can se the working mods in the menu but my question is this..

I downloaded the parts to this mod and used hj split to merge it into a WinRAR file but I am not sure what to do as I want to run this outside the game as seen in the youtube video..

how should I go about placing the new WinRAR file which has a ton of folders in it..  I extracted it to steam-steamapp-common-skyrim-data but can not seem to se the file in my mod manager,  was I ment to do this ? and should I delete all the folders and try something else ?

im sure one of you experts can directed me as to what I did wrong and am sure its a simple mistake,, plz help us out..

I am not a total noob as I have modded a few games in the past on pc and using modio on my xbox..

I followed the instructions to instal this mod including all the recommended files and mods that are need to run this mod, loaded skyrim and the game seems to work fine, started a new game and noticed I have a load of sliders so I done something right..

using mod manager I can se the working mods in the menu but my question is this..

I downloaded the parts to this mod and used hj split to merge it into a WinRAR file but I am not sure what to do as I want to run this outside the game as seen in the youtube video..

how should I go about placing the new WinRAR file which has a ton of folders in it.. I extracted it to steam-steamapp-common-skyrim-data but can not seem to se the file in my mod manager, was I ment to do this ? and should I delete all the folders and try something else ?

im sure one of you experts can directed me as to what I did wrong and am sure its a simple mistake,, plz help us out..

To install that mod, use a mod manager like Nexus Mod Manager or Mod Organizer :)

that's the problem I need help with, obviously I would if I knew how.  all the other mods I downloaded using mod manager as I had the option to download with mod manager when I got to the download page, this file needed to be downloaded in 5 parts then joined...

just started using mod manager for the first time so have no idea how I would go about installing a WinRAR file mod with mod manager..

do I need to place the WinRAR file in my data folder where the mods are ment to go first before I attempt to instal it or will nexus mod manager move it to the right place once I find out how to install WinRAR files using mod manager?

feel like such a noob atm....

hopefully someone could elaborate a bit more than just telling me to install it

As mentioned, use a mod manager to install it. There's a ton of options to sift through, hence why there's tons of folders for the various body meshes and textures that can be chosen. Using a mod manager triggers the fomod installer for the mod, which will guide you through the installation process a step at a time. :)

EDIT: Just saw your post. In Nexus mod manager there is a button to add a mod that you've already downloaded, rather than having to download it through NMM. I'm sure MO has the same functionality.

EDIT2: Which mod manager are you using?

thanks for the reply..

I am using nexus mod manager 0.61.23 I take it I click on the green cross thingy that says add mod from file when I hover my mouse over it, 

thing I need to know is did I mess up extracting the files myself ? and should I delete all them new folders i placed in the data directory before i try again?

or can i just go ahead and try this although all the folders from the mod are currently in my data section?

If you just unpacked it directly into the Data directory, it likely just put a folder in there called "All-In-One" or something similar, yes?  Or dumped about 30 folders into the Data folder?  Regardless, it's unlikely to do anything bad since everything has essentially been dropped in the wrong spot anyway.  If you share my OCD for cluttered directories though, by all means delete those folders.  :P

Secondly, yes, push the big green button and add the mod.  NMM will put it under the "Unassigned" category.  Move wherever you like, and install it.  The fomod installer will kick in and guide you through the rest of the process.

And to be clear: there is no .esp for this mod.  It is going to change your meshes and textures as per what you want, and install whatever HDT files you require to make it function.  As such, there's no mod menu or anything.  The easiest way to check if it's working is to initiate a sexlab scene and see if the pussy is doing what it's supposed to.  The All-in-One installs everything you need, including meshes with HDT collision for Schlongs of Skyrim, SAM, etc so that they interact with the HDT pussy and make it open.

Good luck! 

thanks bro that was helpful, I managed to get tit to work,, looking good so far the menu popped up to guide me like you said, gota pop out for a bit so I will try this when I get back, after all the pain I now have an understanding of how nexus mod manager works so future mods should be straight forward for me,  previous game mods were much more straight forward as everything is done for you, if I had never used mods in the past I would say it would have been much harder...

going to start my second ever skyrim game and hopefully these mods keep the game alive which I think they will with the amount of content I have seen going around...

wondering how this works, like can I create a character using this mod outside the skyrim game then add my character in my new game ??  

well I guess if nobody answers that by the time I get back I will have to find out the hard way.  why do I have a feeling I am going to run into trouble...

also finally I searched but can not find the answer,  is there any mods I should avoid now I got this up and running, I  know some mods can mess things up and should not be crossed with other mods

oh well looks like something went wrong - Nexus mod manager shows all my 5 mods (currently) with a green tick even the all in one HDT mod which unfortunately has a yellow triangle under the download id tab...

loaded my save and noticed my skin tone had changed amongst a few other things so some of It works I guess, as I installed and selected what mods I wanted, not sure how to create/edit a character without having to start over again...

it's a shame tho as I was not even downloading this for the animated pussy mod, is it because I have not got that schlongs of skyrim mod you mentioned ?.. 

I am after the body types, meshes, and character creation  stuff and all the other amount of insane stuff this beast of a mod has..  dam

The yellow triangle simply indicates that it's a non-nexus mod and thus it does not know if the mod version is current.  This can be safely ignored.

Editing your character can be done through the console with the command showracemenu.  This mod changes your meshes and textures, that's all.  It doesn't add additional character creation functionality.

Schlongs of Skyrim is kinda necessary if you plan to use Sexlab, particularly if you installed an animated pussy.  The HDT pussy doesn't really work as intended without an HDT enabled penis going inside of it.

You got what you asked for - this mod changed the vanilla body meshes and textures (as well as those of some popular follower mods), and added an HDT enabled pussy.  That's it.  That is the entire point of this mod.  It's not a character creation tool.

Archived