CTD because of too many animation

Dave0000

i have funnybizznes human slal pack and nsap ... after activating them + zaz animation pack and saving the game... on next load i get message that fnis stoped working clean save needed or sometimes just instant ctd on load.

at the moment accoring to fnis i have ~4600 animations.

is there a way to solve it without uninstalling animations ?

i have funnybizznes human slal pack and nsap ... after activating them + zaz animation pack and saving the game... on next load i get message that fnis stoped working clean save needed or sometimes just instant ctd on load.

It doesn't help much but I have both installed and when I run FNIS I get 4820. Have you tried running Tes5Edit to see if you have any problems there?

It doesn't help much but I have both installed and when I run FNIS I get 4820. Have you tried running Tes5Edit to see if you have any problems there?

how exactly i should do that?

how exactly i should do that?

Get it here....http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/25859/?

Do you run MO or NMM?

MO: 

NMM : I just extracted the progam file near my NMM virtual install. In NMM there is a tab that lets you run things like bodyslide, loot and tes5edit. Navigate to the Tes5edit executable and add it. Launch tes5edit and run it. If you have any load order problems it will let you know exactly what's wrong and where as it won't finish. Tes5edit is a pretty powerful program and from what I've learned anyone playing skyrim should have it.

Edit: Just to make sure you have the latest FNIS and you have all the requirements for SLAL right?

I'm not sure, perhaps some of the files are improperly made. Here's what I have as of this moment:

FNIS Behavior V6.2   5/13/2016 12:24:37 PM
Skyrim: 1.9.32.0 - C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\ (Steam)

Skeleton(hkx) female: XPMS2HDT (115 bones)   male: XPMS2HDT (115 bones)
Patch: "GENDER Specific Animations"
Patch: "SKELETON Arm Fix"
Patch: * xp32's "New Animation for Running with Bow"
Patch: * xp32's "New Animation for 1H Weapon"
Patch: * xp32's "Momo Acrobatic Jump"

Reading AnimationsByLeito V1.0 ...
Reading DD V3.0.beta1  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 181 alternate animations) ...
Reading FNISBase V6.2 ...
Reading FunnyBiz V1.0 ...
Reading M2MAnimations V3.00 ...
Reading MomoAJ V?.? ...
Reading NibblesAnims V1.0 ...
Reading NonSexLabAnimationPack V3.1 ...
Reading SexLab V1.61 ...
Reading SexLabAroused V?.? ...
Reading SexLabCreature V1.61 ...
Reading XPMSE V6.1  ( 0 furniture, 0 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 164 alternate animations) ...
Reading ZaZAnimationPack V6.11  ( 26 furniture, 29 offset, 0 paired, 0 kill, 0 chair, 0 alternate animations) ...

All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files ...
 16 GENDER modifications for Animations\male
 46 GENDER modifications for Animations\female
mt_behavior usage: 26.2 %   ( 26 furniture, 29 offset, 0 chair, 99 alternate animations)
0_master usage: 6.7 %   ( 0 paired, 0 kill, 132 alternate animations)
Alternate Animation mods: 2 sets: 30 total groups: 58 added file slots: 376 alternate files: 345

Creature Pack not installed

5052 animations for 13 mods successfully included (character)

By the way, I use the latest Nexus Mod Manager, all programs including Skyrim are installed to the default directories. I run Wrye Bash to create a patch for the leveled lists. If you'd like my load order I can post that too.

Archived