HENTAIMANIA: DIBELLA SUMMER PARADISE [w.i.p]

=_= oh dear me. My youngest little brother is finally back home for school holiday and i'm gonna share a room with him. Looks like i can't mod something adult while his here.

AAAARGH

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Thank you for putting into vocalization the thing a great many of us are feeling.

Look, i'm preparing children annuad to merge with this. I don't want my island filled with just girls over 18 y.o+ with hairy pussies, That's just Not my style. I do still need to piss on some moderators up there, see if they still a fuck about this. ;]

Celebrating one year of loverslab underdog contribution.

oh my triratna, i went in search for the mods from jackshhk... went to tesnexus first, i cannot believe those barnacle heads banned the guy, well, actually i can, resident evil stuff is property of crapcom and they maybe tried to sue, that company needs all the money to recover from the complete failures their games are lately, well, i'll stay tuned till you upgrade your C.A. again, i think i erased the previous ones to download the new ones like 3-4 times, just like CLS... thinking about it, i really need to get my act together if i wanna finish that quest

THEY WHAT???!! O_O WTF!!!

look for yourself... most of the mods got erased also

http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/users/667444

i downloaded all i could... lucky me i got the dark sisters/ teresa of the faint smile & turdownX race(one of the only ways to get your hands on skren hairs) before they got removed, oh well, maybe i have to start looking for a blog with all his stuff, i think i missed the "Leifang" one (i saw the leifang hair on the julia mod)

Look' date=' i'm preparing children annuad to merge with this. I don't want my island filled with just girls over 18 y.o+ with hairy pussies, That's just Not my style. I do still need to piss on some moderators up there, see if they still a fuck about this. ;']

O_O Woah. I was commenting on the amount of boobies you posted, not your preference. Sorry if I offended you. :(

Anyways, looking forward to more of your work. :D

Look' date=' i'm preparing children annuad to merge with this. I don't want my island filled with just girls over 18 y.o+ with hairy pussies, That's just Not my style. I do still need to piss on some moderators up there, see if they still a fuck about this. ;']

O_O Woah. I was commenting on the amount of boobies you posted, not your preference. Sorry if I offended you. :(

Sorry, i wasn't at the good state of mind yesterday. .. but i'm serious about the kids though. :P

@IRIS.

Jack_SH used to be with us on the last January. But the guy can hardly communicate so he left after dropping one of his mod on non adult thread. His first and last post then he went to nexus and posting his mod there ever since.

Well, jack obviously can't read english so nexus bann him for failing on the first rule. No RIP.

Sorry, i wasn't at the good state of mind yesterday. .. but i'm serious about the kids though. :P

@IRIS.

Jack_SH used to be with us on the last January. But the guy can hardly communicate so he left after dropping one of his mod on non adult thread. His first and last post then he went to nexus and posting his mod there ever since.

Well, jack obviously can't read english so nexus bann him for failing on the first rule. No RIP.

It's cool. We all go through that phase. :D

Guil, i feel a bit down under the weather recently and money is kinda tight. To be frank, Things are getting grim & tough, ever since i inherit my grandfather store from my mother. Retail Competition are fierce and it's a tough nut job. Last month was quite a blast but this month things are getting slower. Everyday now and then i live in mouthful of agape. I can't mod anything in my current frustration.

I'd hope things gets better next weeks. :( Man, i hope you all doing well out there.

Guil' date=' i feel a bit down under the weather recently and money is kinda tight. To be frank, Things are getting grim & tough, ever since i inherit my grandfather store from my mother. Retail Competition are fierce and it's a tough nut job. Last month was quite a blast but this month things are getting slower. Everyday now and then i live in mouthful of agape. I can't mod anything in my current frustration.

I'd hope things gets better next weeks. :( Man, i hope you all doing well out there.

[/quote']

I've been looking for a job for the past couple years...

Guil' date=' i feel a bit down under the weather recently and money is kinda tight. To be frank, Things are getting grim & tough, ever since i inherit my grandfather store from my mother. Retail Competition are fierce and it's a tough nut job. Last month was quite a blast but this month things are getting slower. Everyday now and then i live in mouthful of agape. I can't mod anything in my current frustration.

[/quote']

I've been looking for a job for the past couple years...

Shake hands. :P

Things are not improving down here. Costumers are scarce this week and i realized it wasn't my fault, It was the weather. There was a terrible storm at the ocean and there are hardly any ships at the harbour today, the town didn't get their supply and the docks mechanic are idle.

When the docks loader and repairs are idle, we'll have to depends on coal mining demands. If these situation keeps up until the end of the month, i can imagine it'll be a hard slap for my town economy. on the other side food and entertainment never running out of profit, it seems. Well, Nevermind that - Hope things gets better on the harbour soon so we can start working and making even more money than last month.

I'll be resuming Dibella watch again, Starting today.

** TIKI WARRIOR ADDED **

Tiki warriors consist of lancer, Melle & archer, Guarding the beach from sea creatures, dibella main capital and Vasthelm borders. The hostile variant has autumn dead leaves textures hostile to all pioneers and tourist alike, Armed with petrified wooden club, totem and Nature ally spell.

post-5926-13597876192077_thumb.jpg

post-5926-13597876192178_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...