Mandalorian/Fett Armor modular

View File

[uPDATE] NEW VERSION USER "SomeGuysUserName" over at VGU has assisted in recompiling and cleaning the mod as well as creating the crafting and drop location. Armor will be in crates outside Vault 111. Per SomeGuysUserName:

"Ok, so fixed it, for the most part.

Normal map file for chest causing CTD. Recompressed with BC5 and working. Also redid most of the normals just for good measure.
Ground Object for chest incorrect. Set for combat armor light for now (in merged file).

Ground Object file for helmet missing physics (not fixed). Will float in air if dropped.

Merged ESPs to one. Not thoroughly tested. Whole lot of things changed. The crate that had the jetpack now has all 3 pieces. All 3 items craftable at chem lab under Boba Fett category. I also used the power armor jetpack effects for the flame jets. It looks odd but the old esp was not showing anything.

I'm not sure what body size you made this for cause none of mine really fit right. I can only presume maybe a female CBBE variant.

On vanilla male it's too small and clips everything. On female CBBE base no slider mods it's just slightly larger and sits off the chest in some areas. I'm guessing make curvy or curvy outfit would fit close to perfect. That is assuming it's something skin tight underneath. Tried with vault suit and it was clipping again."

Disclaimers; this will also be included in the release thread/topic:

This is 3 parts. Helmet, Chest Plate and Jetpack. They are textured and painted to my liking but feel free to make changes but do not upload anywhere but here and with permissions.

Do not bash the mod if it is not working properly, i am releasing this now to make sure it WILL work on machines other than my own. CBBE is REQUIRED. This has not been tested or created for a male body. Vault suit style armors are the most optimal equipment to avoid clipping. Personally, i use SuitDreams and Tactical Armor; both found on the nexus. Regular combat armor legs are the best option but do as you wish for boots. This goes for belts and gloves as i do not have any to include.

using the console to get all of them. Simply type Help Fett 4 and they should come up. This mod would not be possible without the help of deathknight72 and SomeGuysUserName as they did most of the leg work on the modelling and getting it in game. Any issues with the parts being invisible please message me directly or post in the release thread.

can you post a screenshot of your inventory with it in there?

Here is what im not understanding about the issues, i technically completed this on a fresh install. aside from me having to rewrite my material files and install cbbe (first thing i did) i had it. no issues. im really scratching my head at this right now...  you did a manual install and made sure ALL of the esps are good? i know there are redundancies but thats why i left them in just in case they were necessary.

sorry  bare with me while i try to think of a solution.  do you have material editor? if so please open the one for the chest and tell me if it gives you an error

I don't have that, i got nifskope to change materials on a different file, other than that I have no experience with this stuff. The armor loads into outfit studio just fine and with the textures and meshes intact so I don't get why it doesn't work in my game

I don't either... and i have no other method of testing as it works just fine on my end. I pulled the files directly out of my data folder to make the zip. i just cant wrap my head around it. i dont want to pull this down but i dont want the mod to be dead on arrival. i have a new computer coming in tomorrow and im going to do the same thing. install fo4 and download my file from here.

Very nice!

is this working for you? if so please post a screenshot

The new V2 chest works fine but now the jetpack doesn't appear 

Everything works, there is probably a conflict with CROSS Jetpack, the flames don't show up on yours. I will say the helmet is a bit..large. Thanks for merging it into 1 esp though, I'm already overdoing it at 170

post-88405-0-75209000-1463079192_thumb.jpg

The new V2 chest works fine but now the jetpack doesn't appear 

Everything works, there is probably a conflict with CROSS Jetpack, the flames don't show up on yours. I will say the helmet is a bit..large. Thanks for merging it into 1 esp though, I'm already overdoing it at 170

ive had issues with cross mods in the past so i tend to leave them alone. which is unfortunate because their jetpack fixes the animation bug but it will kill the fire effect.  glad to see you got the chest working

I thought I'd mentioned the bug about it being labeled Combat Armor due to Valdacil's sorting when I originally posted up the patched files. Looking back I realize I forgot to fix it in the esp which is why I deleted it from my post. Anyway it has to do with the fact the Combat Armor dynamic naming keyword is being used. Here's a fixed esp. You can also update the credits with my name here since most people probably know me by this name better than "SomeGuysUserName". I don't know what I was thinking that day lol.

post-516911-0-13802900-1463112521_thumb.jpg

Jetpack flame issue. Known problem. Unknown solution.

post-516911-0-81595600-1463112534_thumb.jpg

Dynamic naming and size options. If you want selectable size you'll need something like Craftable Armor Size. Due to the way the games generation works and since it has multiple size options copying the vanilla Combat Armor template, when you craft it or add with the console you'll end up with a  random size (light, medium, heavy). You'll either need to craft again or use the aforementioned mod to select size.

post-516911-0-77781200-1463112535_thumb.jpg

post-516911-0-73697400-1463112537_thumb.jpg

post-516911-0-74121600-1463112536_thumb.jpg

Chest location outside vault 111

Standing on vault platform.

post-516911-0-06213300-1463112878_thumb.jpg

Looking up at the vault platform

post-516911-0-73924700-1463112539_thumb.jpg

Fett esp dynamic name fixed.rar

Edited by SlapMeSilly
  • 2 months later...

I have it all in-game on a male character (I know it's female only, but the helmet and jetpack were what I wanted). It is really well done, however, the jetpack flames seem to come below my feet and in front of me instead of where they're supposed to be. I had the NanoSuit mod installed which has a jetpack, and I knew that conflicted before with another jetpack mod, but I disabled it and it's still not showing up properly. I appreciate the help. 

• 5 years later...