Still having some problems....

Sorry, but could you describe your problem a little more, please? Maybe I can help...but I don`t get your problem

"Face Texture for High Rez Skin Textures" doesn`t make all your characters mangastyle...it`s just a texture-set so of course you will still see old faces ^^

You want mangastyle for all characters? then Xeo is the right mod

"...except on the races built for it... " which races? the MBP-Races? then everything is fine...MBP does not change the original races or NPCs...it does nothing but adding some extra races to the game

Sorry' date=' but could you describe your problem a little more, please? Maybe I can help...but I don`t get your problem

"Face Texture for High Rez Skin Textures" doesn`t make all your characters mangastyle...it`s just a texture-set so of course you will still see old faces ^^

You want mangastyle for all characters? then Xeo is the right mod

"...except on the races built for it... " which races? the MBP-Races? then everything is fine...MBP does not change the original races or NPCs...it does nothing but adding some extra races to the game

[/quote']

I should mean skin and face sets, since those make the characters look far better right?

one thing most people do is disabling facegentexturing (set bFaceGenTexturing=1 to 0 in the ini files)...have you tried this? This will definitely cure your characters from old faces...cause the only textures you will have for he faces are the installed textures from the mods...this way you cannot change skin colour or eyeshadows in the character editor but the faces will be more...sleek? ^^

What do you mean with sleek? I only know this word from sleek hair? ^^

Do you mean shiny? ...from point of skin?

If yes this is it.

For more complex edits you need nifskope for editing gloss values and a texture program for editing the alpha channel from texture_n.dds files

If no...haven`t said anything ^^

Yeh' date=' I mean that. I've seen ALOT of sheen in some of the pics I've seen, and I'm not sure if Oiled2 on the High Rez bodies and Face text is really helping in that regard....

one thing most people do is disabling facegentexturing (set bFaceGenTexturing=1 to 0 in the ini files)...have you tried this? This will definitely cure your characters from old faces...cause the only textures you will have for he faces are the installed textures from the mods...this way you cannot change skin colour or eyeshadows in the character editor but the faces will be more...sleek? ^^

that makes sense, I had a horrible time trying to change the face colors of my Diablo Elf at one point(in the equip menu, she had splotches of black on her face when I tried...

No, oiled textures look weird (my opinion)...to really have shiny or glossy skin you should use the normal high rez textures and boost the gloss value of the skin with nifskope

...open nif, click on the part you want to edit (becomes selected on left side) and choose NiMaterialProperty...edit the gloss value and finished

I use Synx01 race from MBP, slightly edited high rez textures (painted eyeshadow, made skin tone brighter, improved lip colour) and an edited gloss value and this is my girl...I never play another character...and she is not Xeo...she is MBP ^^

No' date=' oiled textures look weird (my opinion)...to really have shiny or glossy skin you should use the normal high rez textures and boost the gloss value of the skin with nifskope

...open nif, click on the part you want to edit (becomes selected on left side) and choose NiMaterialProperty...edit the gloss value and finished

I use Synx01 race from MBP, slightly edited high rez textures (painted eyeshadow, made skin tone brighter, improved lip colour) and an edited gloss value and this is my girl...I never play another character...and she is not Xeo...she is MBP ^^

[/quote']

I'm just using Everything and GlossMax, otherwise it'll probably take me an eternity making all those tweaks even to a singular race...

Though I may like the option if I feel like it.