Lost Miaden Sniper Tower Far harbor Mod TBA

Lost Maiden sniper Tower
" originally Was going to be concord but I'm going to wait for far harbor which  released in may 19th"

the mod  is going to be Relocated into an island in far harbor, Yes I'm still waiting for my beta key so hold on to your hats ladies and gentlemen this is going to be a test for me, so for any reason my friends have added on teamspeak I'm quiet and didn't log on for quite long time I'm planning this mod really carefully.

" You know  the story of maiden, its one of them tower that shot first ask question later"

a bit back story

Lost maiden tower was owned by third generation of  late Great great Grandson of  black beard, the owner of the tower died sometime after vault dweller leave his/her vault 200 years later, the tower become haunted and restless.  Be a lost sniper to carry out  its owner job.

fallout-4-concept-art-24.jpg

Features

till then peace out oh yeah I'm not exactly sure what the details on far harbor i supposed its time to tell you guys this mod is going to happened after all.

- New Sniper Rifle Called " Lady Maine" Hunting rifle is going to be faster then regular weapon
- New Grenade " Cryo Nuke Grenade"
- New secondary Pistol " 6 keg Butcher hand Cannon " Kellog's Pistol but with added bonus
- New Stimpak "  Insta-Heal"  waiting next patch for survival patch
- new building somewhere in swamp area or the entrance of far harbor will see
  what interest me.
- full on stock as usual
- No more bugs this time I'm going to make it right.

i made and plan this mod for myself originally when people need new location i want to wait for ck to actually  have latest patch I'm not saying  I'm a greatest  modder, i do this for friends that wanted to enjoy new content, i don't ask your endorsement all i want  to hear is suggestion and room improvement. I'm an amateur modder and not professional mistakes happened, but with that mistakes sometime we can't blame mod author. so please  don't expect  highly when i release big mods like this , bug will happened so i can't fully promise if this will be bug free any mods or content will have bugs.

Interested To test before it come out on mod page?

Contact me for information

Archived