Location of these two armors

Windbrand

I downloaded a "skullstalker armor" (skullstalker.esp/skullstalker.bsa) and "stalker armor" (stalkerarmor.esp) from the sticky thread. However it came with no instructions on how to get the armors. I've checked blacksmith forge but they weren't on the list, using the in-game help command doesn't do anything either. Does anyone know how to get these two armors?

How about the "skull stalker" armor? I've got all the smithing perks' date=' yet it's still not in the smithable. Typing "help skull 4" or "help skullstalker 4" doesn't do anything either, who knows what its name is...

[/quote']

Weird..I will modify the ESP file for you as soon as I get back home

How about the "skull stalker" armor? I've got all the smithing perks' date=' yet it's still not in the smithable. Typing "help skull 4" or "help skullstalker 4" doesn't do anything either, who knows what its name is...

[/quote']

it would be help skull 0 then use the page up and page down keys to scroll up or down the console window, you'll find the item listed with 'ARM' or something similar in capital letters next to it. But I'd advise doing help stalker 0 since they're are significantly less sets or objects baring 'stalker' in its name.

Hope that helps

Thanks I didn't know the console is scrollable...

I wore the "skull stalker" armor, but it doesn't look anything like the screenshot though.

This is the screenshot in another thread:

attachment.php?aid=10591

This is what it looks like when I wear it:

MV0so.jpg

Thanks I didn't know the console is scrollable...

I wore the "skull stalker" armor' date=' but it doesn't look anything like the screenshot though.

This is the screenshot in another thread:

This is what it looks like when I wear it:

MV0so.jpg

If you could Show me an image of it, maybe I could help you to identify your problem? Issit something wrong with the meshes? Or the textures?

Yes I got that exact same file. I found it weird too lol, as there are no skulls anywhere on the armor. Maybe it's a problem with load order and some other mod also uses an armor called "skull stalker"? The only mod that is likely to do that is the "remodeled cbbe vanilla armor" (http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=13004), as the style is very similar... I'll try pushing the skullstalker.esp to the bottom.

Edit: I just moved the esp to the bottom, it's still displaying that armor in my screenshot. =/ The files are in a bsa so it's hard to check the contents.

Heres my advise, get the BBP Armor 1.7 pack, as it does contain the armor your looking for and SO much more, quite a beautiful pack i'd say, I use it personality.

It may help with your issue, since apparently something is conflicting with your skull stalker, however it sounds doubtful that its just an ordinary conflict. Considering windbrand and skull stalker are completely different sets of armor.

Yes I got that exact same file. I found it weird too lol' date=' as there are no skulls anywhere on the armor. Maybe it's a problem with load order and some other mod also uses an armor called "skull stalker"? The only mod that is likely to do that is the "remodeled cbbe vanilla armor" (http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=13004), as the style is very similar... I'll try pushing the skullstalker.esp to the bottom.

[b']Edit[/b]: I just moved the esp to the bottom, it's still displaying that armor in my screenshot. =/ The files are in a bsa so it's hard to check the contents.

Try un-ticking other mods and only leaving skull stalker activated and see what happens?

Archived