Creature animation problem when bound

I've updated a tons of mods recently (had lots of alerts XD  you guys have been busy) and since then I'm having issues with the creature animations while bound (or at least, when the arms are bound such as during SD enslavement or by simply wearing an armbinder)

What happens is that the female will animate correctly but the creature will stay in its current position, not moving.

I've reinstalled all of my creature animations and re-ran FNIS but that doesn't seem to correct the issue.

It seems to happen to all Creature animations (from different mods).

The human animations will play fine.

Anybody know what's going on and how to correct this?

Thanks.

I have the same problem.  When my character is bound and an animation begins, the player will animate but the creatures do not.

The relevant plugins are: Sexlab 1.61b, MNC 9.3, XMPSE 3.77, DDI 3.0b1, and ZaZ v61.

The bug repros when I have either DDI's "bound animation filter" option checked or ZaZ's.  (Only one at a time, of course).  When I am not bound all animations play correctly, so I don't think it's an FNIS or creature registration issue.  (But I've reset those a few times too).  Nothing useful-looking in my papyrus logs.

• 4 months later...

Archived