Can someone tell me how should i install mods?

Uszaty123

Hi!

I want to install some mods, can someone tell me which its best to install and in what order?

So, i surely want some graphics improvement mods

then, cbbe is what i would like to install

after that idk in what order i should install

i want a mod that only applies cbbe builded outfits and bodies to my main character (not anyone in game)

surely want high heels mod and fingernails mod

little sexy apparel replacer

some kind of lingerie with stockings etc

nice and polished custom revealing outfits

a physics mod for jumping boobs etc as well as first person camera with visible body parts

some nice hair mod and overally mods improving women

some sexy animations mod

some mods that add sex prostitution etc would also be nice

As i saw on youtube etc its all possible to mod, but i have never modded skyrim before thats why i ask you 

it would be great if anyone could help

Just dive in, both here and on the Nexus. Download and follow the install instructions of anything that looks cool to you (Always be sure to check each mod's requirements). As Boss Ninjato said: Every taste is different, there are no "best" mods, only ones you like and others don't.

Ok i followed this guide sadly skyrim crashes when i enter the keep in intro or when i leave to skyrim with intro skip mod

also, stockings from hdt mods are too small for women legs, and other arent working (most of custom cbbe outfits dont work) 

please help guys i spent like 8 hours on modding

there is the mod list:

post-1174071-0-52627300-1461346495_thumb.png

can someone tell me what causes the crash?

oh, that might be important 

LOOT changes the load order, but it seems it does not save it to MO, everything stays as it was

"Safety Load" was merged into SKSE some time ago and thus is obsolete.

Ditto for "Crash Fixes"

Replace that quick start mod mod with "Alternate Start" and select the "Camping in the Woods" start (it's just outside Helgen).

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/9557/?

The stockings issue is likely due to being the wrong body. Note there are two types of standard CBBE bodies - Curvy and Slim. I suspect the stocking are for CBBE slim and you're using CBBE curvy.

As for LOOT, are you starting the game using MO as a launcher?

"Safety Load" was merged into SKSE some time ago and thus is obsolete.

Ditto for "Crash Fixes"

Replace that quick start mod mod with "Alternate Start" and select the "Camping in the Woods" start (it's just outside Helgen).

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/9557/?

The stockings issue is likely due to being the wrong body. Note there are two types of standard CBBE bodies - Curvy and Slim. I suspect the stocking are for CBBE slim and you're using CBBE curvy.

As for LOOT, are you starting the game using MO as a launcher?

yes is tart game in mo

can i install alternate start if i dont have dawnguard dlc? (i have just basis skyrim)

update

i installed alternate start mod for non dlc version and it crashes when i enter bed to start a life

sorry for fast bump but i really wanted to jump in the game already

can anyone help me?

also, i noticed that some mods are not present, like the fingernails mod- i cant add it thru console nor they are present in the add item menu

my actual modlist is:

post-1174071-0-50872300-1461402202_thumb.png

another edit

disabled all the mods, skyrim crashes right after new game start

Caveat - I don't use MO, so this may not be accurate.

Disabling mods doesn't always work since their assets are usually still around to cause a crash. Better off uninstalling the mod completely and then doing a test.

My only suggestion at this point is a clean wipe, do a full reinstall  of Skyrim and make a backup copy of the that folder before you add anything. Then to reinstall, you can just delete the whole folder and restore the backup. After that, install one mod at a time and test until you get the ctd and you can then work on the issue. More than likely, you're missing a required mod.

Archived