Cannot get multi marriage mod to work with a single location

Hey everyone,

Let me first start by saying I know the title isn't clear and that I intend to explain it further.

From what research I've done, It seems like many of the mods out there that allow for multiple wives also conflict with any harem-esk mod.

The ones I have been looking at are:

Bathing Beauties or Beefcake - Luxury Suite

and

Multiple Marriages - Spouse Dress Up- Rehousing and More - MultiMarriages 121Beta

(I understand that one is a Beta and that one of them expressly states that there is a conflict with the other in the Nexus description)

My Goal:

• To house ~20 wives in a single location (mostly mod added) for convenient use of SexLab and it's various additions
  • To have the ability to make someone unmarriable my wife (doesn't matter in the way of dialogue or lack there of afterwards)
I'm unsure if it's even possible for me to house that many wives in one location safely or if the stress of the load for so many character models would cause a CTD every time. Can anyone shed some light on this and let me know if this is a situation where I can't have my cake and eat it too?

If it is possible, what mods should I be using and how reliable are they with regards to my listed goal above?

Archived