The best body my PC ever had

I use the fantastic All-in-one body mod(cbbe version) with COS. I recently downloaded the "Wildling" mod and played as a nord for racemenu modifications. The result was a TBBP body with belly,vagina, and breast collision. I love this body (always liked TBBP), but now I have HDT physics with it. My question is, how can I keep this body with the physics for normal cbbe use without having to use the wildling mod? Is there a body mod out there that already does this? Please help!

You're asking for a TBBP body with HDT physics and collision? The two are exclusive things, trying to play BBP or TBBP animations while HDT physics is in effect just makes the breasts jitter and act weird. That's why the recommended skeleton disables the bones that TBBP tries to move, it basically un-TBBPifies everything so that HDT can do its thing.

What you want is an HDT setup with collision enabled, not all of them do. I haven't played skyrim for a long time so someone else can recommend one.

You're asking for a TBBP body with HDT physics and collision? The two are exclusive things, trying to play BBP or TBBP animations while HDT physics is in effect just makes the breasts jitter and act weird. That's why the recommended skeleton disables the bones that TBBP tries to move, it basically un-TBBPifies everything so that HDT can do its thing.

What you want is an HDT setup with collision enabled, not all of them do. I haven't played skyrim for a long time so someone else can recommend one.

That's exactly what I have! The breasts act like a normal tbbp. No jittering anywhere. I always liked the bouncines of tbbp but could never find an xml file like it. Never did get the swing on the"just for fun" mod. I tried posting on the "Wildling mod" but no answer. The only other thing I can think of is, the body is HDT with a better xml.

Archived