Questions regarding console commands and asking some weapon recomendations

Guest strike105x

Guest strike105x

I was curious what was the console command so that regardless of athletics the PC walks at a normal speed, as you know that once you rise in level the walk and run ends up weird due to higher speed...

The second question was what was the console command that let's you separate the camera from the char and pauses the game.

Third was which one hides the menu, i could search this one out but since i already asked about the other two i threw this one in as well.

Last but not least i would like some recommendations of bows and swords that would fit a more modern choice of clothing. Swords like Katanas but they need to have a sheet, i know a few, but i would like also if possible a 2h one.

Oh yeah i'm also interested in flying type of bases, but i'd want something more modern looking.

And wouldn't mind some DMMC clothing as well.

PS: thank you in advance.

I was curious what was the console command so that regardless of athletics the PC walks at a normal speed' date=' as you know that once you rise in level the walk and run ends up weird due to higher speed...

The second question was what was the console command that let's you separate the camera from the char and pauses the game.

Third was which one hides the menu, i could search this one out but since i already asked about the other two i threw this one in as well.

Last but not least i would like some recommendations of bows and swords that would fit a more modern choice of clothing. Swords like Katanas but they need to have a sheet, i know a few, but i would like also if possible a 2h one.

Oh yeah i'm also interested in flying type of bases, but i'd want something more modern looking.

And wouldn't mind some DMMC clothing as well.

PS: thank you in advance.

[/quote']

List of Console Commands

I don't know of any commands that change the walk speed, but you could probably find a walk animation replacer that has an adjusted walk speed. An example is the Female Walking Animation Replacer by nao4288, there is a normal and a slower version. As running is governed by skills, you can use "player.setav [attribute] [# 0-255]" without the quotes. The attributes you'll probably have to change are speed and athletics to a number between 10 and 30. Don't think there is a way to stop your athletics from skilling up without knowing how to work the CS.

To enable the free floating camera, type "tfc" without the quotes. Unfortunately, you can't work the camera and keep the game paused at the same time. "tfc 1" is Skyrim only. if you're trying to pose npc's, you may have to toggle their AI off by typing "tai".

To hide the hud and menus, type "tm".

The walk speed is modified with "modpca speed 00" (add any number instead of the 00). Every number you set there will be ADDED to the speed value you already have. So if you put modpca speed 20, your walking speed will be raised by 20. You can also lower the walking speed by modpca speed -00, but watch out not to go below 0. It might crash the game.

There used to be a mod on the nexus that made walking always use the base speed, while running used your actual speed stat.

I tried it years ago, cant remember anything past that, however it may not be there still because I remember there was some drama over the way the guy basically hacked the engine to bring it forth.

Not using Slower Run Speed, but I also recommend the Running Revised mod.

I only use its core features (no running backwards & burning increased fatigue when running), not the sprinting one, handled by another of my mods.

I recommend it because it doesn't mess with stats.

Such mods are a pain in the (censored) to get to cooperate with other mods that also mess with stats, or if one day you want to uninstall it, because you think you found better.

Not specifically about walking' date=' but I use Slower Run Speed.

The author of that mod recommends: Running Revised - which I've never tried, but seems to have a few more options.

Archived