clothing on nude body?

corndawgz82

I was just curious about how some people add clothing such as panties on the nude body. I'm not talking about equip able clothing, rather clothing that stays on when the pc/npc is naked. I've tried doing this on my own by exporting .obj and importing .obj on to a nude body in nifskope. The mesh or .obj only has 2 strings attached to the NiNode, NiTriShape, and NiTriShapeData in that branch. I don't see any BSDismemberment, or NiSkinPartition to assign that mesh to a body part. How does one add these nodes to a branch? Couldn't figure this out. Does anyone know?

Open up an underwear mesh with nifskope. If it doesn't have a body, add one by using outfit studio or by opening a body with nifskope and copying it to the underwear mesh. Rename that file to Femalebody_1/0.nif.  Paste it into the respective directory.

you could use the mod called underpants (dont have link for it so google it) and it allows you to select chances of nude and armored and what armors are used. but it only equips one item so you cant use a panties mod and a bra mod

I was thinking multiple meshes on the nude body. Only if I knew how to attach BSDismemberment, or NiSkinPartition to the mesh, I could get it working. Can't seem to find any helpful source on google.

you could use the mod called underpants (dont have link for it so google it) and it allows you to select chances of nude and armored and what armors are used. but it only equips one item so you cant use a panties mod and a bra mod

I was thinking multiple meshes on the nude body. Only if I knew how to attach BSDismemberment, or NiSkinPartition to the mesh, I could get it working. Can't seem to find any helpful source on google.

I hate it when you have a problem so specific, that when you search it, you get almost no results. It gets on my nerves.

Archived