I need advice on swapping a mesh

tanuhk

I want to play as a hermaphrodite with primary male vocals and being addressed as male by NPCs, but I've only seen futa stuff around, which would work if I wasn't addressed as female and used female vocals.

I'm using a custom race, and am planning on replacing the male model with the female one so that I have the correct vocals/identification. I know that doing this may get screwy especially if I also have to replace the skeleton, but I honestly am willing to try anything just to get NPCs to stop calling me "lady" names.

I know there's feminine shapes for males, hell I even use some of them on my other saves, but they don't have the vagina I need for a hermaphrodite.

So is it an alright idea to just replace the male body with the female body mesh? Or would I need to modify the skeleton too?

Latest XPMSE skeletons should be fine with that kind of messing around. I use SAM HDT as my male body, and that takes advantage of belly, breast, and butt nodes otherwise only available to female bodies. It should work out just fine, though many Sexlab mods will refuse to work at first unless you mess with the gender checking. (FHU, Soulgem Oven, Extra Pocket, etc.)

Archived