Bodyslide Creations not conforming to NPC Weight

dinkledorf

Have been using Bodyslide for a bit of time with moderate success, am getting the hang of it.  However, I am having an issue that has stumped me.

For sake of argument, I am planning a rather large overhaul project targeting NPCs, their bodies and the clothes they wear.  I am not using custom races and am using CK to alter specific NPC records with their own Skin (naked body) and modified base outfits which conform to their respective body.  However, no matter what I have tried to date, I cannot get these clothes to change based on the NPC  weight and, therefore, the only way I get no neck gap is to give the NPC a weight of 100.  

The gap can be seen directly in CK as the clothes are applied and weight changed, the clothes are simply not changing based on weight, the head does of course.  Same occurs in game.

As an alternate method, I altered a number of different common clothes (farm, barkeep, etc.) using different Bodyslide presets (again these are also the exact same files I used for Outfits which did not work on any weight except 100) and replaced their vanilla counterparts and they work exactly as expected and conform to the wearer's weight.

I can't reason why the above is as is and any advice, help or direction is greatly appreciated.

Thanks for your time.

Have been using Bodyslide for a bit of time with moderate success, am getting the hang of it.  However, I am having an issue that has stumped me.

For sake of argument, I am planning a rather large overhaul project targeting NPCs, their bodies and the clothes they wear.  I am not using custom races and am using CK to alter specific NPC records with their own Skin (naked body) and modified base outfits which conform to their respective body.  However, no matter what I have tried to date, I cannot get these clothes to change based on the NPC  weight and, therefore, the only way I get no neck gap is to give the NPC a weight of 100.  

The gap can be seen directly in CK as the clothes are applied and weight changed, the clothes are simply not changing based on weight, the head does of course.  Same occurs in game.

As an alternate method, I altered a number of different common clothes (farm, barkeep, etc.) using different Bodyslide presets (again these are also the exact same files I used for Outfits which did not work on any weight except 100) and replaced their vanilla counterparts and they work exactly as expected and conform to the wearer's weight.

I can't reason why the above is as is and any advice, help or direction is greatly appreciated.

Thanks for your time.

Go to the ArmorAddon entry for the outfit and browse for the NIF again (even if it's correct). If choosing the _1 doesn't work, then try choosing the _0. The CK is really quirky about that.

Whether the weight slider works or not should be consistent with all npcs one way or the other. If that's not the case then you have a different problem.

Archived