[Idea/Help] Item based transformation mod (CoC inspired)

Unknowable

Hello everyone, I've had this idea for a mod floating around in my head for a while now, an item based transformation system, loosely based off Corruption of Champions, with different transformative items dispersed randomly through Skyrim, with the end goal of the mod being the players slow transformation throughout a playthrough of Skyrim.

I've never made a mod for a game before and have spend a bit of time looking through other mods from the site trying to figure out how to create such a thing and I think it's better if I just ask here for help rather than trying to reverse engineer it. While I've found how to alter NIO nodes for each transformative item thanks to Dweezer (http://www.loverslab.com/topic/59623-helprequest-creating-a-manual-inflation-mod/?p=1505828), I'm not sure how to handle the transformation, by plan was to simply have a running counter which records how many of each item the player has consumed until they reach a certain number in which the next step of the transformation will occur, but the problem I'm having is I can't seem to script a working running tally of times each items been consumed. 

I'm slowing figuring out papyrus scripting, but the desire to make the mod has made me come here today asking for advice on how best to tackle this tallying system.

I have figured the following transformations *should* be quite easy to do as they can utilise existing mods and hopefully unify many of the mods I enjoy using:

Bimbo Liqueur:

This would hopefully be simple with a consumable which causes the bimbo transformation effect from SexLab Hormones

Canine Peppers:

Here I'd look towards one of the various canine like race mods knocking around such as http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/64466/?

Equinum:

Could be implemented as something that simply gives the player a horse cock.

Incubi Draft, Succubi Milk

Both could give an increase in daedric influence used in SexLab Hormones as well as grow the respected assets

LaBova, ProBova, Minotaur Blood, Lactacid (from MME)

I've seen a few people have a go at trying to make a Cowgirl race, maybe that work can be tied in here, treating the transformation like PSQ and Vampire lord is currently treated.

Parasitic Chaurus Eggs:

My plan here would be to incorporate the Parasitic Chaurus Eggs from Estrus Chaurus and make them a transformative item, with the transformation based off the Chaurus Queen Armor, with transformation inbetweens using the Falmer bikini mod (A bodyslide variant is found here http://www.loverslab.com/topic/43515-kofmans-cccp-for-bodyslide-2/ ).

Reptilum:

Sexy Argonian transformation? (Texture possibly based off this http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/18014/? )

Whisker Fruit

My plan here would be to change the players skin texture to the Dagi-Raht, as well as looking at adding a second row of breasts after high levels of whisker fruit consumption.

I had suggested something similar a bit ago since I really enjoyed coc.

My idea would be to create a mod that has all these functions but empty folders where things would go.

example: Dog tail, dog cock, would be folders and then have empty meshes there. Then the player would download meshes from other mods and save them there.

Similar to succubus quest mod. This way you don't need permission to use other resources that already exist.

I really support this whole thing and hope something good comes of it.

Archived