Bounce and Jiggles? Does it effect armor visuals?

Hooded Wolf

I like the mod, it's really cool but I get a noticeable performance impact in certain situations, perhaps it isn't even responsible. What I'm wondering is what is the point of the mod outside of animations with full nudity, when any armor or clothing is on the animations are not noticeable. Are they supposed to be? When I am wearing armor and no animations are present does it still impact performance? I want to use the mod but if I'm going to rarely notice the animations I don't know if I want the extra bulk.

no they don't affect armors, you need an armor conversion for it to work (vanilla replacers can be found easily), when you are equipped and the breasts are not jiggling it does not affect performance as no math is being done to calculation the position. if you are finding though that a simple physics engine like the jiggling one is too much for your PC you should consider upgrading your graphics card. 

Archived