Armorsmith extended doesn't show workshops

Elgate

Hi, I have installed Armorsmith extended and it's requirement, as well as a bunch of other mods.

It worked fine for some time, but when I decided to install a few new mods, it stopped working. I don't know what I messed up, these mods are supposedly made to work together.

the three mods I installed before it stopped working are:

Concealed armor

Legendary modification

Plugs of the commonwealth

Full load order:

Fallout4.esm
ArmorKeywords.esm
ConcealedArmor.esm
Armorsmith Extended.esp
ConcealedArmor.esp
LegendaryModification.esp
LegendaryModification2LM.esp
LegendaryModification2LMConcealed.esp
LegendaryModificationCSA.esp
LegendaryModificationMisc.esp
MoreWeaves.esp
Idiot Slut.esp
TrueStormsFO4.esp
TrueStormsFO4-ClimateSettings.esp
TrueStormsFO4-GlowingSeaExtraRads.esp
CBBE.esp
NoNegativeAffinityNoFucks.esp
NoAffinityCooldown.esp
AK2047.esp
dcc-bp-lol.esp
DX Courser X-92 Power Suit.esp
Scouter_V1.1_by_Ruddy88.esp
slootyVaultSuit.esp
Crossbow.esp
slootyVaultSuit - AWKCR Compatibility.esp
Spartan-Calyps.esp
AK2047 - AWKCR Compatibility.esp
Scouter_AWKCR.esp
M14.esp
DX Commonwealth Shorts.esp
DX Vault Girl Shorts.esp

For notice, I still have items from when I installed armorsmith extended, so the only things missing are the actual workbenches (armorsmith and weaponsmith)

Any idea what I messed up?

1. Start unchecking last three mods until problem go away. 

2. Make sure you have Armorsmith mod install correctly.

3. Start unchecking everything until mod appear again.

With new update some mods don't work or worst case cause ctd. Option one, two or three, all I know at moment.

Found it ^^

"Armorsmith extended" overwrite "armorkeywords.esm"

which allow the workbenches to be built.

"Armor concealed" then come in play and overwrite "armorkeywords.esm" once again,

removing the workbenches.

well, one good thing done. Problem now: how to prevent this from happening and still be able to have all three.

Edit: The problem may be that "concealed armor" is a mod from december 2015 while armorsmith extended has been updated mars 2016. Making the conceiled file obsolete compared to the new files.

I'll try to prevent the mod from overwriting the useless file.

Edit 2: Problem solved:

on mod organizer:

Right click on the "concealed armor" mod, choose properties => optional file and make "armorkeywords.esm" an optional file.

Found it ^^

"Armorsmith extended" overwrite "armorkeywords.esm"

which allow the workbenches to be built.

"Armor concealed" then come in play and overwrite "armorkeywords.esm" once again,

removing the workbenches.

well, one good thing done. Problem now: how to prevent this from happening and still be able to have all three.

Edit: The problem may be that "concealed armor" is a mod from december 2015 while armorsmith extended has been updated mars 2016. Making the conceiled file obsolete compared to the new files.

I'll try to prevent the mod from overwriting the useless file.

Edit 2: Problem solved:

on mod organizer:

Right click on the "concealed armor" mod, choose properties => optional file and make "armorkeywords.esm" an optional file.

Good for you playa. :lol:

• 8 months later...

I found out what is causing this problem. 

Concealed Armors requires AWKRC and includes its own, outdated version of ArmorKeywords.esm. So if you install Concealed Armors after AWKRC, it will replace the .esm and mess stuff, as Elgate said.

All you need to do is reinstall AWKRC, say yes when it asks to overwrite the ArmorKeywords.esm by Concealed Armors and it should be fixed.

This is using NMM, not sure how it would work with different managers.

I thought I'd share what worked for me, in case somebody else runs into this problem in the future.

Archived